Savage ompress

J7000
2059 posts Member
Any thoughts on this toon. I got real lucky and drew him

Replies

• cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I hope so. 45/50 so I'll tell you in 9 hours. He is one of only two decent dark side tanks (him and Boba Fett) so I think he's crucial to any dark side team. The other tanks are Stormtrooper, first order (wow!) Stormtrooper and Mob enforcer.
    Based on my experience fighting the two good tanks I'd rather have Savage Opress on my team.

Edit: his description is 'Sith tank with critical hit and enemy kill synergies' but his class is Sith, attacker. So I guess you can't use him for the Tank gear challenge.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • A few of my friends are stuck in Dark Map 5 - last 2 or 3 nodes. The Jawas are simply too strong and hit AOE to destroy the Mauls, Sids, Talias, etc. Many consider a healer to be the answer, but as Old Daka is helpful, one or two Tanks may actually prove vital for these fights. As mentioned, Talia and Old Daka are healers. They may not be enough. Fett and Opress are Tanks, perhaps they can withstand the Jawas to face Old Ben (Tattoine, 5-K).

• remember to upgrade his first skill first. +15% damage.
  • I have him but haven't gotten to building him up yet since I'm doing other characters but I picked him up from packages just in case he's switched or removed down the road. He can be a nice swap player to fill in for one of your primary teams in certain situations...
  • I got him. Kicks ****. Gear him up and level up his abilities. Eats damage and hits like semi
  • I hope so. 45/50 so I'll tell you in 9 hours. He is one of only two decent dark side tanks (him and Boba Fett) so I think he's crucial to any dark side team. The other tanks are Stormtrooper, first order (wow!) Stormtrooper and Mob enforcer.
    Based on my experience fighting the two good tanks I'd rather have Savage Opress on my team.

Edit: his description is 'Sith tank with critical hit and enemy kill synergies' but his class is Sith, attacker. So I guess you can't use him for the Tank gear challenge.

My best character