The shard shop 2.0 IS AMAZING [MERGE]

167891012Next

Replies

• My only gripe is how few gear spots there are in shard shop. Love the change, but I'm sitting on 3,000+ shard currency that I want to spend exclusively on cuffs and guns yet I haven't seen them appear once. Would love more available spots so we see each gear piece appear more often.
  • I was excited at first, but it's really not that great. The prices are fairly nice, but there's so few slots and none of them for buying a full piece (I've seen stun cuffs in there once, which is my most needed item).

This is nowhere near being a viable solution to the gear crunch that's killing this game for older players...
  • ColonelTravis
    365 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Ploosh wrote: »
    I'm sitting on 3,000+ shard currency that I want to spend exclusively on cuffs and guns yet I haven't seen them appear once.

I bought two guns today. Also one more gun and two cuffs since the change. I don't know how the game picks stuff to show up for you, but keep checking.
  • and the refresh are 25 crystal for the first 2 attempt simply amazing!
  • My only issue with the shard shop is that is has more useless gear than the fleet store did. Both stores have/had mkIV stun guns. But now the shard shop has even more unnecessary challenge gear. MK1 medpacks?? MKIV droid callers?? Come on now. If your going to include useless gear, open up the last 2 slots for other gear to go in it.
    Other than that I do like the shard shop for gear.
  • Cloud24 wrote: »
    and the refresh are 25 crystal for the first 2 attempt simply amazing!

I've been doing the two 25 refreshes just hoping they see people are doing g it in their stats and don't make any changes :P
  • Sunnie1978
    2937 posts Moderator
    Moving to Feedback: Shard Shop