Time for New Hero's Journey? (Reverse-Hero's journey?)

GodEmperorAnakin
15 posts Member
edited September 2017
Ok Devs, after conversing with Many players and friends, and then guild mates, I (we) have come to this strong conclusion....

You need to do a new Hero's journey.......BUT, like a Reverse-Hero's-journey.....with Anakin Skywalker and his path down the Darkside.....From his start in his humble beginnings, all the way to the most powerful force sensitive ever, to having it all coming crashing down on him in the end because of his own arrogance and state of mind at the time (hence loyalty to darkside being wrong, i.e. Reverse-Hero's-journey)? .... there needs to be SOMEBODY that can combat commander Luke, and his father is definitely the one that should....and not only could do that, but be better, (well maybe more like equals in the game cuz Luke needs nerfed somethin fierce but u get the point).....PLZ add ROTS Anakin, ya know, like dominating-Dooku Anakin/Pre-suit-Vader-Anakin is where I'm going with this, when he was in Godmode......Because in George Lucas's OWN words, he WAS the Chosen One for a REASON (more info see Mortis arc; only the most powerful force sensitive, i.e. the Chosen One, could control the fathers children) and you need to actually treat his character as such.

Many ppl I've talked to would LOVE to see this come to fruition, and actually happen... because, for one, the Jedi and Sith (Darkside in general) need MORE LOVE, and 2.....well because it would just be awesome
Post edited by GodEmperorAnakin on

Replies