Improve the fleet mega-pack!

Aside from the TERRIBLE drop rates that obviously need improvement. Why isn't there a pack that ONLY give out ships+ ships that are highly sought after. Forget the character shards we need those ship shards! Give us more means to get those shards!

Replies

• They need to improve drop rates on all those packs. The single credit pack drops the minimum amount every time (I've opened 15ish of them and don't anymore). They % is crap for most. Even the 699 packs for resistance or first order, how often do they actually drop 330? And I'm guessing the statistic for drop rate at "10" is somewhere around 90%?

There's making money, but there's getting ridiculous with drop rates on these kinds of things.
  • +1

As much as I [sarcasm] love [/sarcasm] getting shards for Clone Sargeant, Biggs, and Geo Soldier I would much rather get blueprints for STILL unfarmable ships like Reaper, Falcon, and Kylo's ship.
  • Twenty dollars cash for a handful of ship shards I already have? No thanks.

There are only three ships left for me to pursue, and I won’t be getting shards from a mega pack.
  • Guildmate got 72 packs and got only 8 shards for millennium falcon after the start of first TB!!!!!

Think about that....