Meh

Starnutcracker
21 posts Member
edited March 2018
I've seriously played this game, every day, since it came out. How about a hook up EA? Why? Because I'm feeling about done with this game. A bunch of my old school clan members are too. Take care of the people that have been loyal.
Post edited by Starnutcracker on

Replies

• Options
    Seriously???
  • Options
    I'm sure that they will be doing something for the anniversary that is coming up soon(ish). It would be nice if they rewarded people for longevity but alienating new players, that are already faced with the daunting task of level to 85 and gearing and getting meta characters that are only available through enduring a looooooooooong walk to drop a ring into a volcano, in order to semi-compete? It's a fine line to walk. I reckon a one off reward for each year of play at anniversary time may be an option though.
  • Options
    SWGAMER6 wrote: »
    Seriously???

Nah not serious, I just take time to post things for no reason at all.
  • Options
    You get to have the days of spring achievement completed
  • Options
    Yup. Frustrating FOTP is in fleet store. I got him to 7* when it was 3 LS and DS nodes only, without double drops.
  • Options
    Seriously???

I thought so seeing how incredibly worthless as post actually is
  • Options
    If you've played since the game started, you should have every character unlocked and to at least 5 stars. You get the benefit of being able to unlock every new character they release without having to panic farm or spend vast amounts of money.

Yoda-Door-Mat.jpg
  • Options
    Maybe Clash of Clans would be a better fit for you guys.... there's always Candy Crush??
  • DarthZeroDan
    107 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Seriously???

Amazing how they rip people apart here for using naughty words but when someone is clearly abusive and counterproductive no one bats an eyelid.
  • Options
    I'm sure that they will be doing something for the anniversary that is coming up soon(ish).
    I think they already did (for few atleast :smiley: )

• Options
    We already have a bonus--expanded rosters and internalized knowledge.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    lMWgCJr.jpg
  • Options
    Take your bonus : moved to off-topic :smiley:
  • Options
    Seriously???

Move to the troll section
  • Options
    Seriously???

Move to the troll section

That's funny...I'm a troll?

I'm sorry I think you ment to say that this post was moved to the crybaby section right? Wait a minute I'm sorry I take that back. I actually didn't realize this was actually your universe. I'm so sorry.