20K Crystal Inbox Issue Thread

Replies

• cby
    105 posts Member
    It's a rebate as those who have already mentioned the change in requirements from 7* to 5*

from what's already been said not just qualified by getting a 7* CHS / CHOLO / SNOLO whatever you want to call him (I prefer SNOLO) but probably by amount spent.
  • Silky
    522 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Meh, easy call to my direct in Cupertino tomorrow morning will fix it for me.
    Can you tell him your friend Silky didn’t get it either?

That’s

S, I, L, K, Y. Thanks.
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • cby wrote: »
    It's a rebate as those who have already mentioned the change in requirements from 7* to 5*

from what's already been said not just qualified by getting a 7* CHS / CHOLO / SNOLO whatever you want to call him (I prefer SNOLO) but probably by amount spent.

It’s not. We had guys who 7*d him immediately and didn’t get it.
  • Vindication for the 7* CHS bait and switch. Thank you CG!
    ΔCŁBØSØX | Discord: aclbosox#8982
  • Xezee wrote: »
    That would be first person wbo pulled 330 ever. If he has proof, that would make him place in history of mankind
    We've had people pull 330 multiple times in the past. Not the same person, but more than one guildie
  • cby wrote: »

Let's be honest, the people who spent to get him to 7 stars were never going to stop at 5 in the first place.

Not quite true. I spent to get him 5* immediately.
  • Silky wrote: »
    cby wrote: »

Let's be honest, the people who spent to get him to 7 stars were never going to stop at 5 in the first place.

Did you then bring him to 7?
  • Silky wrote: »
    cby wrote: »

Did you then bring him to 7?

Not yet. About 40 shards short atm.

We had guys take him to 7* immediately and didn’t get it though, so that can’t be it.
  • I hope it's a small consolation prize to the honest players who DIDN'T dispute the charge on their credit cards. The players who got 7* Han and got their money back while still keeping him is ridiculous.
  • Probably has something to do with the fact that CHS was originally required to be 7* for the first Special Mission in TBs. Those people probably bought several packs to get him up to 7* in time for the first TB. Then, everyone complained about the switch from 5* to 7* CHS requirement on the first Special Mission and it got changed back to 5*. So this is probably compensation for those purchases which turned out to be unnecessary.

That's exactly my case. I bought packs to bring CHS to 7* before TB started due to the requirement change, and today got 20K crystals.
    Thank you CG !
  • Simple explanation would be nice.
  • @CG_JohnSalera @CG_Kozispoon @CG_Dan @CG_Conduit23 @CG_CapGaSP

Any insight you guys can give us?
  • and when people get hit with exceeded maximium raids but 49 of their guild mates didn;t get that ea support gives them squat great customer service well guess i'll just go ftp for now on
  • Viruschill
    154 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    First hardly any warning or any special drops for ther cls event. Then the 7* chs rebel troops fiasco. Now to top it off some people are getting 20k crystals. I mean seriously is EA trying to discourage people from playing?
    Post edited by Viruschill on
  • All we are saying. Is that explanation or clarification would be great. If you're warning us, that shows that you're watching this and not responding.

So please. In a completely civil, non-rabble rousing way, I ask you. Please tell us what's going on.
  • Well played
  • Congrats to anyone who got it. Awesome gift!

@Carth_Onassi1973 what's your wager for whether Carth toon makes it into SWGOH or not?
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    We do hear ya!

When messaging is available Kozi or team will post it here about the full details as to who/what qualified for the inbox gems.

spamming or obscenity and threats do not increase that speed of response. This post being left up should show that. Please be considerate to the rules and others - while you may be frustrated, team will do its best to respond but lets not blow up the death star while we are all still in it tonight.
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Vampire_X wrote: »
    We do hear ya!

When messaging is available Kozi or team will post it here about the full details as to who/what qualified for the inbox gems.

spamming or obscenity and threats do not increase that speed of response. This post being left up should show that. Please be considerate to the rules and others - while you may be frustrated, team will do its best to respond but lets not blow up the death star while we are all still in it tonight.

Thank you for a response! Hanging tight!
    We do hear ya!

Lol. I'm looking forward to the messaging.
  • This profoundly confuses me, why is only a small piece of the player base being awarded for spending money on the game in a specific time frame where me for example have spent hundreds of dollars in the long run?
  • Blow up the Death Star lol. Gnight party people. I’ll check back tomorrow when CG is back at work.
    We do hear ya!

Ha! I knew CG worked with the Dark Side!
  • Thanks Vampire_x,

I hope they do understand that the reason given in the message is not completely accurate. My captain Han is 6 stars and I didn't get the "rewards" and neither did the rest of the guild with him.

Inaccurate message may cause this type of reaction and extra care should be given when providing some players with advantages.

For me tonight it feels like K2SO all over again.

Looking forward for the official answer.
  • So do people who paid to get Han to 7* only get the crystals? I got him to 5* via crystals, but is this to do with the whole 7* to 5* requirement change, so only people who got to 7* get the crystals?
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    This profoundly confuses me, why is only a small piece of the player base being awarded for spending money on the game in a specific time frame where me for example have spent hundreds of dollars in the long run?

Exactly my thoughts.
  • This profoundly confuses me, why is only a small piece of the player base being awarded for spending money on the game in a specific time frame where me for example have spent hundreds of dollars in the long run?

Agree well said

My thoughts exactly.
This discussion has been closed.