All Battlefront 2 Planet's revealed!

All 11 planet's for Star Wars Battlefront 2's Galactic Assault mode have been officially revealed! They are Naboo, Kamino, Kashyykk, Mos Eisley, The Death Star 2, Endor, Hoth, Yavin 4 Takodana, Jakku and Starkiller base.

Are you happy with the planet's we're getting, or would you prefer some others? if you watched the video, any feedback is greatly appreciated as always!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sB_9tNLKjA

Replies

• I just laugh at how they say the game is going to have clone wars and sequels content and then they make half of the maps and heroes from the original trilogy. I've still preordered it and I'm sure I'm going to love it. It just makes me laugh
  • No Geonosis.

Disapointing
  • No Geonosis.

Disapointing

I would've liked to see a bit of Geonosis too :/
  • Omeah wrote: »
    I just laugh at how they say the game is going to have clone wars and sequels content and then they make half of the maps and heroes from the original trilogy. I've still preordered it and I'm sure I'm going to love it. It just makes me laugh

OT has finished content from the first which they only need to copy&paste, while they need to make new PT and ST stuff.

I know. They're just selling me the same game I already bought with some new content it didn't have before. It's not shocking. EA is gonna be EA. I would much prefer Jango Fett as a playable hero than Bossk but it is what it is. I'll just have to hold out hopeful for the DLCs
  • Omeah wrote: »
    I just laugh at how they say the game is going to have clone wars and sequels content and then they make half of the maps and heroes from the original trilogy. I've still preordered it and I'm sure I'm going to love it. It just makes me laugh

OT has finished content from the first which they only need to copy&paste, while they need to make new PT and ST stuff.

I know. They're just selling me the same game I already bought with some new content it didn't have before. It's not shocking. EA is gonna be EA. I would much prefer Jango Fett as a playable hero than Bossk but it is what it is. I'll just have to hold out hopeful for the DLCs

*FREE* which is always a good thing :D
  • more importantly is grevous going to be in the game haha
  • Not sure if I want Battlefront II or the FO ultimate bundle. Tough choice

Seriously! They need grievous, Dooku, kenobi, and anakin... you know actual heroes of the clone wars.

Seriously! They need grievous, Dooku, kenobi, and anakin... you know actual heroes of the clone wars.

more importantly is grevous going to be in the game haha

Looks like it's only Yoda and Maul at release :/
  • The lack of prequel content is disturbing.
  • The distribution between eras seems right to me. Just about everyone likes the OT while the ST and PT are more divisive and get less attention
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    DatBoi wrote: »
    The distribution between eras seems right to me. Just about everyone likes the OT while the ST and PT are more divisive and get less attention

Apparently you aren't a bf player. Bf players want the prequel content more than anything.
  • Moving to Off Topic
  • Ig88isboss wrote: »
    The distribution between eras seems right to me. Just about everyone likes the OT while the ST and PT are more divisive and get less attention

Apparently you aren't a bf player. Bf players want the prequel content more than anything.

It seems that way.
  • HK47isLife wrote: »
    No Geonosis.

Disapointing

+1
    Ig88isboss wrote: »

+1
    I'm assuming we will get some planets from the new movies that will even things out a bit. (And yeah, I pre-ordered too even though I really wish I hadn't bought the first one, lol.)
    Most importantly: Will we get a droideka?
  • well EA did say they will add "free" dlc content for the game. Maybe it will come out via downloadable content.
  • J7Luke wrote: »
    HK47isLife wrote: »
    No Geonosis.

Disapointing

+1
    Ig88isboss wrote: »

+1
    I'm assuming we will get some planets from the new movies that will even things out a bit. (And yeah, I pre-ordered too even though I really wish I hadn't bought the first one, lol.)
    Most importantly: Will we get a droideka?

WHERE ARE THOSE DROIDEKAS??
  • General Grievous and Kenobi have reportedly been leaked and found in the game files, according to one website. Also, there may be a premier Jango Fett skin for Boba, like how there are skins for Kylo Ren and Rey that come with the pre-order.
  • I am probably most excited for Mos Eisly and Kamino, due to the iconic nature of the former and the great music of the latter. I also look forward to seeing what changes will be made to Endor, Jakuu, and Hoth.
  • Ig88isboss wrote: »

That says a lot. I'll let everyone draw their own conclusions
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu