So what Phoenix Squad member do you NOT usually use?

Prev13
Just wondering.

Replies

• Sabine
  • Chopper
  • sabine
  • I'm guessing one doesn't use Sabine in favor of more defense, which is what Chopper gives, and vice versa?
  • Sabine
  • Sabine
  • Geez, not a lot of love for Sabine. I guess you don't like her attacks or her team wide crit/crit damage bonus?
  • Drop Choppa and use Sabine!

I think a lot say Choppa because he helps them function better at low gear levels and PX are hard to gear up past 8 even.
  • Chopper... he does nothing.
  • All of them, lol.

But Chopper most of all.
  • Chopper or kanan, both don't do much
  • Sabine for a good reason and I'm sure it might be the same as others... Sabine was the hardest farm when the Thrawn event came out so I leveled and geared the other 5. I therefore have 5 Phoenix geared already and therefore just neglect Sabine. I'm not sure if she would actually be better though.
  • I have Kanan and Zeb maxed, Sabine in the mid X/100 range, Chopper and just over X/100, Ezra about to hit 5 stars, and same with Hera. I try to only focus on one Cantina node at a time.
  • All useless until you hit G8 or G9, except Ezra who rocks, then the choice is easy, Sabine harder farm than chopper, better attacker good for short missions where you need high damage.
    Chopper adds a ton of survivability to the team great for longer harder missions, like 6 stages in TB for example, so pick between,

hit hard but be frail - Sabine
    Damage not great but awesome survivability - chopper
  • Chopper, you wouldn't need his survivability if you could actually kill them with Sabine/Ezra
  • Sabine, only because she sucks to farm from her one hard node and I have better toons to spend guild coins on. Plus Phoenix are mostly relegated to GW and playing around with raids, so Choppers survivability helps.
  • Sabine on her own is one of the best Phoenix characters behind erza.

But when you're talking about a full team of Phoenix characters Sabine is literally the worst for the synergy of the team.

Always opt out Sabine in a full Phoenix team.
  • I use ps quite a bit at seven stars they are good in gw rancor and tb chopper sucks Sabine hits as hard as Ezra she four hits a lot
  • chopper, I think Sabine is great when she counters
  • Depends where you are using them. In TB sit Sabine forsure, survival is much more important than DPS. I cleared both P5 and P6 sitting Sabine.
  • people prob dont use sabine becaus she is the slowest grind, i thnk she is one of the better. Sabine Ezra Zeb Hera are must haves in my opinion.
  • Use chopper if you want the min possible for Thrawn event and TB, Sabine if you plan on maxing everyone.
  • I see no point to Chopper. But most of my Phoenix is only g7 so that might explain it.
  • Should be moved to the arena and character strategy section. But alas, this is the Phoenix squad, so it won't get moved
  • Should be moved to the arena and character strategy section. But alas, this is the Phoenix squad, so it won't get moved

What's special about Phoenix squad?
  • DatBoi wrote: »
    Should be moved to the arena and character strategy section. But alas, this is the Phoenix squad, so it won't get moved

What's special about Phoenix squad?

No idea. But a few unnamed individuals reaallllyyyy like to make sure the Phoenix squad is always being advertised and that all Phoenix posts are left in general discussion
  • All useless until you hit G8 or G9, except Ezra who rocks, then the choice is easy, Sabine harder farm than chopper, better attacker good for short missions where you need high damage.
    Chopper adds a ton of survivability to the team great for longer harder missions, like 6 stages in TB for example, so pick between,

hit hard but be frail - Sabine
    Damage not great but awesome survivability - chopper

Far from frail once geared - Chopper becomes massive overkill on survivability. Sabine needed to balance them out with some strong damage.
  • I got sabine early and 7* everyone but ezra (yep) but i think she's great.
  • Chopper can stay in the ship for me. I like Sabine / damage much more
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • If I'm playing GW, then I usually sit out Chopper simply because Sabine hits harder. However, on TB, I always sit out Sabine for the staying power that Chopper adds. So it's really all situational. I used to leave out Zeb up until I realized just how needed he was for the protection and stuns. So Zeb is my favorite currently followed up really closely by Ezra.