Is Ima-Gun Di good in a zQGJ squad?

RandyMarsh
380 posts Member
edited September 2017
I just got IGD to 7* today and I wanted to know if he's any good under a zQGJ lead before I invest anything in him. I currently use an arena team of zQGJ (L), JKA, Padawan Ahsoka, Yoda, and Zylo. Would IGD be a good replacement for any of these characters? I know his leader ability is good for Jedi, but I want to know if he's viable otherwise.

Replies

• I don't think he's very useful for much these days other than AAT.
  • No
  • IGD is just good in P1 AAT. His usage in arena is near to 0. Get Ezra if you can, I was running zQGJ, JKA, Ahsoka, Ezra and Yoda before. They were good in attack, but now maybe in a top 500.
  • He's good as a jedi leader to run a counter attack team in those ultra annoying light side stage 9 battles
  • Nope IGD is more useless than before in arena cause of this rebel pass.
    But is still strong for haat, i use it on zQGJ for P4 and still get 1.5+M, depends of ur mods but u still can use it on P1 or P2.
    Hey be indulgent pls, my english is just basic!
  • I can't see someone who relies on counters to be any good under a zQGJ lead that is constantly getting a debuff that doesn't allow him to counter
  • Yes he is the hardest hitting jedi with his d up attack I can one shot anything lower than gear 10 chirrut sometimes even gear 10
  • In att both of his attacks are massive his basic has droid bonus by far does the most damage , I even thinking of going back to his lead in AAT and using my zqgj in arena only
  • Ima Gun-Di is probably the most average of all average toons. He does OK damage. He has an OK amount of health/protection. He has an OK leader ability. He will be OK in a zQGJ team. He isn't worth investing in though.
  • ZGJ, zzR2D2, GK, +any two other jedi ;)
  • In actual meta i think ZQGJ (L) is not the bets. I have change him for Kenobi with Barris
    May the Chromiun packs be with you
  • If your using him in a zQGJ squad, you are taking a better Jedi out.