Should I farm geo soldier or Luke?

I have a four star Luke I got from a bronze and a two star geo. What's should I farm? Luke would be faster to farm but geo would have better synergy with my Droids and poggle. Also should I replace poe with geo or Luke? Or if you do day geo and replace poe should poggle by leader instead of hk?

Replies

• Options
    It's like that Geo S will be nerfed in the near future. I'll go with someone that has a synergy with your current team and stick with it.
  • Options
    If farm Luke. Geo will be nerfed soon and Luke hits pretty decent so I'd star him up.
  • Options
    Geo. Don't be a ****
  • Itscaptainphasma
    207 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    xJazzx wrote: »
    It's like that Geo S will be nerfed in the near future. I'll go with someone that has a synergy with your current team and stick with it.

Well if geo is getting nerfed then I have a MagnaGuard at four star also. Guess I will work up him. He is going to come in handy with all the jedi coming.
  • Options
    Lol. At this rate every toon will be nerfed, especially the farmable ones. Just pick one and go. Your always going to see nerf threads....
  • Options
    Unless they really gut him Geo should stay strong, especially on a team with poggle. I'd recommend Geo as a starter, and you can diversify after to nerfproof yourself. I think I'm going to focus Kylo and 5s from cantina after Geo and QGJ are done in case tankier options become viable / good later.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    If Geo wasnt headed towards the Nerf bat the decision would be so easy. Farming anything is a gamble though. Once people realize that with the new speed system GS is better than Rey it's only a matter of time. Some of these guys don't realize this yet cause they go up against GS soldiers that don't have his maximum gear and probably think he has 142 speed (his max speed is 149). Call me crazy all people want but if I chose between GS or Rey the decision would def be GS. Rey has to sacrifice dps to gain foresight and its usually broken by AoE.
  • Options
    GS balances when everyone else hits gear 9. So he nerfs himself as soon as the level cap is lifted.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Greg1920 wrote: »
    GS balances when everyone else hits gear 9. So he nerfs himself as soon as the level cap is lifted.

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying he should be but right now he's def in a class of his own. People thought that after the arena changes that anyone who seen a team without Poe they would be targeted. I actually just hit any platoon without GS. If another team has QGJ or Rey you can just nuke them with GS. It's rare that Sid and GS can't smash one of these out first turn.. Same with FOTP.

I don't think I would farm Luke either way unless I wanted a rebel team.
  • Options
    GS
  • Options
    I decided to farm Luke, instead of GS.
    Skill and damage aside; I prefer Luke's graphic over a bug like toons.
    And also you said it yourself - "Luke will be faster for you to farm".
  • Options
    I would go for GS, the nerf train wont come anytime soon and Luke is basically next to nothing lol
    829-416-931
  • Options
    Also since you have droids I would go for, Poggle(lead),GS,IG-88,IG-86,Poe. Still top team even with Poe nerf.
    829-416-931
  • Options
    Go gen soldier, it's the smart choice for ur team
  • Options
    Luke sucks
  • Options
    I personally prefer Luke, but as it has been said, Geo Soldier has better synergy with your current team and, technically, it's a better option, nerfs aside.
  • Finn
    111 posts Member
    Options
    Geo hit like a truck and don't have him but faced him few times and he is annoying
  • Options
    I went with Geo S and haven't regretted a moment.
    Knights of the Mobile Republic
  • Options
    I've maxed Luke and is on my way to maxing Geo. If I have the option to choose again, I'd probably skip Luke! But hey, Luke helped me for light side battles! :)
  • Options
    Luke dont have speed, GS have assist and unique critup chance, also more life. If he got nerfed will continue better than Luke anyways. AND LUKE HAVE A RIFLE, GS IS GORGEOUS
  • Options
    Stay with GS. It will be a winning solution for my team. ;)