Prev1
Rotor
473 posts Member
edited September 2017
8 shards x 3 (days of double drops) = 24
4 shards x10 (days until event ends) = 40
64/85

Not even with a faction pack would allow me to get to 7*

At least with Old Ben I got him to 7* from 4* by the last day of event.

Replies

• Options
    You'll live
  • Options
    Should have started farming forever ago when they announced the last Jedi was going to happen. So somewhere like 2011.
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • Options
    At least you get to take advantage of the double drops. I needed 8 kylo shards and about 50 FOO and Phasma. I got Kylo 4 straight battles with double experience. Now the double experience is wasted for me. Siiighhhhh
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • Options
    So? Bb8 doesnt look like he'll be terribly useful. Focus on rebels for TB
  • Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    So? Bb8 doesnt look like he'll be terribly useful. Focus on rebels for TB

Agreed you can get buy in raids using the normal resistance team.
  • Options
    A good amount of people said thrawn didn't look that great before he came out too...it's not always easy to tell how good a character will be until it gets put into practice.
  • Krjstoff
    633 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    yeah well ... perhaps we'll all make 7* by the second or third time BB8 stops by.
  • Options
    BB8 unlocks at 5*, no stress.
  • Options
    You will survive and the earth will go on if you don't get 7* BB8.
  • Options
    There are plenty of people that use a 6* thrawn that take #1 in arena for their payout. In fact there are prob some 5* thrawns doing it.
  • Options
    Imo BB8 is a haat toon. P2 and p4 with res or droids. If you're not close to 5* or 7* don't sweat it. This isn't a thrawn or cls.
  • Options
    BB8 is a support toon. Perfectly usable at 5stars
    order 66 41st division lead. European reset
  • Options
    I'll unlock at 5* at least but it wont matter, cant gear him anyway lol. 300 carbanti, 150 stun guns...

https://swgoh.gg/characters/bb-8/gear-list/
  • Options
    I'll unlock at 5* at least but it wont matter, cant gear him anyway lol. 300 carbanti, 150 stun guns...

Carbs carbs everywhere!
  • Options
    Wow... The transition from G8 to G9 is nuts... Every awful gear is there, carbs, stun guns, cuffs, droid callers. Who designed that?
  • Options

Carbs carbs everywhere!

BB-8 should go on the Atkins diet.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Globuhl wrote: »
    Wow... The transition from G8 to G9 is nuts... Every awful gear is there, carbs, stun guns, cuffs, droid callers. Who designed that?

People who want your money. That’s who.
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Carbs carbs everywhere!

BB-8 should go on the Atkins diet.

I think that's all cuffs? :(

• Options
    4x 7*FO. 33/85 on FOST. Started farming FO a few month back. On hard nodes decided to start with FOTP, who is in fleet store now. When finished I started with FOST.

Bad luck or bad decision???
  • Options
    Bought one 699 crystal pack and got 50 FOST. Couldn't believe my luck.

Only 65 to go, to get him to 5*. Aiming for 5* BB8. Will get him next time.

Just like I will be ready this time for Thrawn event.
  • Options
    Is this gonna be the new old Ben thread? I'm not gonna have bb8 unlocked even. You had time to farm them and choose to focus elsewhere. Take your lumps and get him next time
  • Options
    A good amount of people said thrawn didn't look that great before he came out too...it's not always easy to tell how good a character will be until it gets put into practice.

Really? Before he came out, they said he could essentially disable a toon for an entire turn and you couldn't dispel it... I don't recall anyone saying that he wasn't going to be good.
  • Options

Really? Before he came out, they said he could essentially disable a toon for an entire turn and you couldn't dispel it... I don't recall anyone saying that he wasn't going to be good.

I think people thought he was good but not meta changing. That's why I didn't push the boat out to get him 7*.

I think people were right, he is good but he isn't essential.
  • Options
    So get it next time. That's how it works for most of us.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Can you unlock BB8 at 5* or is he like CLS and only 7* unlock?
  • Options
    Given Episode VIII coming soon, and Phasma as the login character for September, how have you not started farming FOST yet?

Anyway, if you don't have Thrawn yet, maybe focus on Phoenix, because if you hadn't heard, Thrawn's event will be coming back next month, and you probably have time to get them ready.
  • Options
    Not impressed with the orange soccer ball anyway, either as a movie character or as an SWGOH toon.
  • Options

I think people thought he was good but not meta changing. That's why I didn't push the boat out to get him 7*.

I think people were right, he is good but he isn't essential.

I think the way EA/CG treat this game, make players paranoid. I believe people farm BB8 not bcause his usability/place in future meta. But more bcause he will be require char in big future event idk what event, but most likely we will get power char. From my point of view, he will be very essensial.
  • Jack92
    179 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    150 crystals on refresh and double your shards.