FO Stormtrooper

2Next

Replies

• Not impressed with the orange soccer ball

:lol::lol::lol:
    This is a signature.
  • I might just skip this event. If I have extra energy at the end of the day I'll use them towards FO. If I unlock him, that's great. If not, oh well.
    My priorities are on TB right now and Phoenix. The annoying orange can wait. Besides, I already have a somewhat decent Zeta resistance team.
  • I only had a few shards when I started farming him, but now I'm 18/25 to 3* him.

Do you guys think if I buy one refresh everyday I will be able to 5* him? Ive got all my other FO at or above 5* so I really was mainly just going for the unlock.

Also does anyone have any info on just a FOST pack coming out(40 shards for $10 or 80 shards for $20)? I honestly just can't justify spending $80 right away on a mobile game especially when a lot of it would mainly just be shard shop currency.

@CG_Kozispoon any possibility of separate packs for the characters? It'll get me to spend money which I really want to do but I really only liked buying the 20 day pack so I can't spend all my gems at once. :smile:
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    I have 7* FO but they're only G8. Not sure if they're strong enough to clear 7* and I dont really want to invest in gear. Might just be a case of switching mods and hoping for RNG.
  • As long as you can unlock BB8 I wouldn't worry, he'll be viable at 5* because of his abilities
  • As long as you can unlock BB8 I wouldn't worry, he'll be viable at 5* because of his abilities
    Except if you want it for heroic raids.
  • What is the point of the OP? Just sharing some math?
  • If your kinda new you need to realize that the game scales are usually tipped in favor of the big money spenders. This means that for many players (like myself) it's the norm to not get every new character immediately at 7 stars even though we would like to have them and be able to be competitive. That's just the way it is here. If you don't get bb8 this time he will more than likely return again in a few months which gives you plenty of time to prepare.

And yes of course there's always going to be someone you have to farm for this or that, but there comes a time for every player where they have to start to make choices as to what characters or teams they want now and what can be put off.

Me personally, I'm not even farming for bb8 because I'm putting my efforts into Phoenix and Resistance so I'll get him later.

Have fun in whatever path you choose....
  • SWGAMER6 wrote: »
    If your kinda new you need to realize that the game scales are usually tipped in favor of the big money spenders. This means that for many players (like myself) it's the norm to not get every new character immediately at 7 stars even though we would like to have them and be able to be competitive. That's just the way it is here. If you don't get bb8 this time he will more than likely return again in a few months which gives you plenty of time to prepare.

And yes of course there's always going to be someone you have to farm for this or that, but there comes a time for every player where they have to start to make choices as to what characters or teams they want now and what can be put off.

Me personally, I'm not even farming for bb8 because I'm putting my efforts into Phoenix and Resistance so I'll get him later.

Have fun in whatever path you choose....

What an amazing unreasonably healthy attitude. Kudos.
  • Hell, a 5 star EP brought my Arena from about 1000 down to 500, so, it's not worth stressing. If you can get the char at 5/6 stars, still viable, vs some chars than it's 7 or nothing grumble CLS grumble.
  • Probably I'm a little late for the party, but you can get shards quicker than you think. I was at 42/85 and am now sitting at 62/100. I had about 1200 crystals available for the refreshes to start with. Also, if you refresh all three nodes once each day, you should earn 10 shards on average per day.
  • Rotor wrote: »
    8 shards x 3 (days of double drops) = 24
    4 shards x10 (days until event ends) = 40
    64/85

Not even with a faction pack would allow me to get to 7*

At least with Old Ben I got him to 7* from 4* by the last day of event.

Come on, you have it easy nowadays.

I farmed him casually for over a year now, with only two hard nodes at three attempts each. Now you have double drops and five hard node attempts.

This is a fremium game, so time or money, pick the currency you want to spend, and have fun playing the game. I missed Yoda and Palpatine a few times myself, hasn't really impacted my gameplay in any meaningful way.