Question for weaker guilds

I remember the game changers (you tubers) explaining that if a guild does not get atleast 1 star in a territory then the next day after roster refresh they get to hit the same territory again instead of progressing. I'm just asking for confirmation of this. Is anyone able to confirm this from their actual experience?
Thanks!

Replies

• Yes this is true. Your progress from the previous day is saved too.

Not sure if that will have changed in this new iteration but it was the case the first time, certainly.
  • It was the case the second time around, too. My guild loses steam usually on the 6th day, but we come pretty close to getting our one star in each. Progress gets saved, and we get to re-allocate and do missions and platoons again, which puts us well over the requirement.
  • Thank you for the answers gentleman!
  • @Loggit so if we fill platoons but don't get 1 star, the Platoon progress is saved and those same toons are available again?

In other words,
    Day 5 I assign lobot to Platoon, we don't get 1 star.
    Day 6 that lobot I put in platoon still counts AND my roster refreshes and I can put my lobot in the same Platoon in a different spot, or a different Platoon, or combat or whatever?
  • As far as I recall, yes.