I'm farming my phoenix squad

for next empire palpatine and thrawn event/ any other characters I should farm that will carry for other events like these characters?

Replies

• probably Snoke will be .

I assume you will need Resistance (BB 8 must) SO Resistance + Fo :D
  • Empire for R2. Commander Luke requires: Old Ben, R2, Farmboy Luke, Leia and St Han
  • WalleValley
    17 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    commander luke requires them 7 stars or any stars? currently missing leia and r2. and soke i got resistance but not going get them to 7 stars more focus on phoenix
  • commander luke requires them 7 stars or any stars? currently missing leia and r2. and soke i got resistance but not going get them to 7 stars more focus on phoenix

All at 7* ... so start working hard on your empires to get R2.
  • Luke is the only toon that requires all his friends to be at 7*, and yeah, keep on with phoenix, they are awesome ^_^ i just got my Ezra to g9 and waiting to get thrawn at 7* this time around, as per BB8 it's gonna have to be a 5* unlock for me as I need too many shards and can't be spending massive amount of crystals for 2 difficult nodes, already doing it for lobot.
    Resistance is the next Ines that should be maxed or close to it ^_^
  • Commander Luke, r2 and thrawn are the hero's to get right now. So of course pheonix which your working on (also a must for territory battles). You also want empire for r2, and you need the classic hero's for commander Luke as stated by others. Other than that you want resistance. Bb8 is resistance but he's going to be better off in a droid team. You want a solid resistance squad for galactic wars and possibly unlocking characters from the new film coming out.
  • In just realised I forgot Grand Master Yoda. For that one you need five Jedi. If you have Kanan and Ezra that's two down, get Old Ben and it's three.
  • In just realised I forgot Grand Master Yoda. For that one you need five Jedi. If you have Kanan and Ezra that's two down, get Old Ben and it's three.

Grandmaster Yoda is kind of meh though. I'd make him last priority compared to the other characters mentioned.

If I could go back I wouldn't have wasted time on starring up and gearing jedi to get him.
  • Grandmaster Yoda: Jedi characters.
    Emperor Palpatine: Rebel characters.
    R2-D2: Empire characters.
    BB8: First Order characters.
    Grand Admiral Thrawn: Phoenix Squad characters.
    Commander Luke Skywalker: Luke Skywalker (Farmboy), Old Ben Kenobi, Stormtrooper Han, Princess Leia, R2-D2.

With the exception of Luke, you will need 5* characters to unlock the Legendary Character. Luke unlocks at 7* only, so to get him you will need all five of those characters at 7*. Although you can still complete portions of his event with characters who are less than 7*.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • JDIII wrote: »
    Could an all gear 9 team, with average mods get Thrawn 7* ? I'd run all except Sabine since her unique is the worse of them all

I was told that you need ezra gear 10 and rest gear 9 plus good mods. I will move my best mods on event day cus I dont use pheonix at all.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    JDIII wrote: »
    Could an all gear 9 team, with average mods get Thrawn 7* ? I'd run all except Sabine since her unique is the worse of them all

I was told that you need ezra gear 10 and rest gear 9 plus good mods. I will move my best mods on event day cus I dont use pheonix at all.

People did it with g8.
  • SharkMilkk
    153 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    It applies to the team if hera leads
  • Luniz wrote: »
    Does Ezras unique only apply to him, since it specifically names him?

All uniques apply to all team members under Hera
  • I'm not gearing phoenix past gear 8. If I can't 7* Thrawn at G8 Level 85 Omega Abilities mediocre 5* lvl 12 mods, then it's not meant to be.

Since i use phoenix with such mediocrity and no care, Chopper > Sabine any day. Keeps the squad alive longer when chipping away at the bad guys.
  • On a side note, why in the world is Phoenix the hardest faction in the game to gear? Their gear requirements are... Unbelievably stupid
  • aeaswen wrote: »
    On a side note, why in the world is Phoenix the hardest faction in the game to gear? Their gear requirements are... Unbelievably ****

So true :/ and they so sucks comparing to gear requirements
  • Vinniarth wrote: »
    aeaswen wrote: »
    On a side note, why in the world is Phoenix the hardest faction in the game to gear? Their gear requirements are... Unbelievably ****

You can't justify taking them past g8. It's like EA/CG said, "Don't use these guys".
  • aeaswen wrote: »
    Vinniarth wrote: »
    aeaswen wrote: »

You can't justify taking them past g8. It's like EA/CG said, "Don't use these guys".

Thats not true. They are great for TB.
  • A friend of mine managed Thrawn with a mix of g7-8 and g9 on Ezra. However, he used his seriously top notch arena mods on all of them, and it still took him quite a few attempts.

I'll agree with most of the others here, but I'll suggest you back up one step. Are you getting the max payout with your Credit Heist? If not, I believe that scoundrels should be your absolute top priority. The extra millions of credits accumulated over weeks and weeks are, IMO, the right long-term play for almost anyone.

And now you can use Capt Han as one of them, who is important for TB. As well as the new veteran Han & Chewie heroes, who may well serve an event purpose in the future - as well as being vastly superior to many of the other scoundrel options you would have to use a year ago. :)