anyone know the upcoming event calander after bb-88?

I wanna know so can know what's ahead of time to know what to farm on or focus on. you think they do some special thing in december cause you know last jedi movie. I heard jajr jar binks is sith lord

Replies

• There is no official information, only hints and speculations.

There was a hint in the last update notes and the majority thinks that it is a reference to Thrawn event (I, personally, agree to these rumors)

But yet, do not use information to change your focus in game :)
  • I would make sure phx squad is as high as they can be- it's two fold - for thrawn and tb missions.
  • I wanna know so can know what's ahead of time to know what to farm on or focus on. you think they do some special thing in december cause you know last jedi movie. I heard jajr jar binks is sith lord

You’re not allowed to know what to focus on farming. You won’t buy booster packs then

• Omeah wrote: »
    I wanna know so can know what's ahead of time to know what to farm on or focus on. you think they do some special thing in december cause you know last jedi movie. I heard jajr jar binks is sith lord

You know, we all read the same event calendar, genius

:lol::lol::lol:
  • First rule of this game on information is anything more than a month out is vague hints and speculation. They never nail down anything specific more than two weeks out. This is to inspire panic spending on faction packs and shard packs by people who are woefully underprepped with the correct hero's for the next major event. Last month was hoth rebels because of territory battles and now it's first order characters to get bb8. Not even the gurus of YouTube (warrior, mobile game, etc.) Arent allowed to let anything drop sooner than that unless they want EA to toss them into a real rancor pit.
  • Usually if you look on the forums the collective people will point to who to farm. Like a month or 2 before CLS they were pointing to farmboy luke so I formed him. then as it got closer people starting saying old Ben and leia and han (already had them 7*) but usually the collective people aren’t wrong. I haven’t been givin a curveball yet.
  • From the ashes rises a fimilar foe think thrawn again
  • USAFmedic129
    1538 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Thrawn then Resistance. Yoda Emperor Return of the Ewoks, Last Jedi
    Post edited by USAFmedic129 on
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Thrawn event in october is pretty obvious now. I, personnally, would welcome a tie-in with Battlefront 2 and an Inferno squad event in November. Then it will Episode 8 with Resistance and First Order event. Once those are over, I expect R2D2 and CLS to come back at some point Q1 2018.

My 1.99 cents (yes I'm cheap and wouldn't even toss 2 cents at my predictions...).
  • Kronen wrote: »
    First rule of this game on information is anything more than a month out is vague hints and speculation. They never nail down anything specific more than two weeks out. This is to inspire panic spending on faction packs and shard packs by people who are woefully underprepped with the correct hero's for the next major event. Last month was hoth rebels because of territory battles and now it's first order characters to get bb8. Not even the gurus of YouTube (warrior, mobile game, etc.) Arent allowed to let anything drop sooner than that unless they want EA to toss them into a real rancor pit.

+1
  • I wanna know so can know what's ahead of time to know what to farm on or focus on. you think they do some special thing in december cause you know last jedi movie. I heard jajr jar binks is sith lord

We all want to know...but that's not how it works around here unfortunately. You think it would, but it doesn't. Just keep your eyes and ears open...

Focus on Commander Luke Skywalker, Thrawn, R2-D2 and General Kenobi. They will be needed for your Jar Jar Binks in November. Good luck.
  • Globuhl wrote: »
    Thrawn event in october is pretty obvious now. I, personnally, would welcome a tie-in with Battlefront 2 and an Inferno squad event in November. Then it will Episode 8 with Resistance and First Order event. Once those are over, I expect R2D2 and CLS to come back at some point Q1 2018.

My 1.99 cents (yes I'm cheap and wouldn't even toss 2 cents at my predictions...).

That makes total sense. Specially because BFII is the bridge to the new trilogy. Having them (Empire and FO tag maybe?) would make me and a lot of players happy. In any case, I just hope we get more Dark Side characters soon. Though I wouldn't mind Jedi Knight Luke and a Phoenix Squad zeta.