Double drops for hard nodes. Not the drops ur looking for

Prev1
While the double drops r very helpful for achieving that last minute surge of characters. ZERO doubled is still ZERO! Instead of double drops how about in increase in drop rate instead. At least for the hard nodes. Cantina always seems to mathematically work its self out. But w just 5 sims or 10 w 1 refresh and still times only coming away w 2 shards is a bummer. Just a thought.

Replies

• Options
    U said it brother
  • Options
    yea after doing all 3 hard nodes for FOST I got 4 shards.. aka I got a shard twice. quite pathetic. Oh and yesterday I got 0
  • Options
    Instead of double drops, make it 100% drops :smile:
  • Options
    Instead of double drops, make it 100% drops :smile:

+1
  • Options
    Wow I agree!
  • Options
    Didn't they do a thing in the past where they had Energy Refreshes for 25 Crystals 3x then 50? That would come in handy for the people farming First Order.

They should do that.
  • Cambo
    31 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I simmed 15 nodes of FO Stormtrooper and got zero shards. I don't think that has ever happened to me even without double drops. What the heck?!
  • Options
    2 cantina refreshes at 100 crystals each netted me 12,10 and 10 Kylo shards

Pretty awesome in my books. Working as intended
  • Options
    Yup. Seems like they they give double drops and lower drop rate everywhere. 0/27 for 1 mk 6 chewy hypo syringe. 0/17 in cantina. FOST 2/15 so really 1/15.... was better when they did nothing.
  • Options
    went about 4/30 on FOST, ugly, and that's with double drops so 2 actual hits in 30 tries.
  • Options
    Seems like everyone but me got 4 in all tries today. 6 here!
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    Cambo wrote: »
    I simmed 15 nodes of FO Stormtrooper and got zero shards. I don't think that has ever happened to me even without double drops. What the heck?!

I got about 4 shards from over 28 battles for Sabine during double drops. I think they lower drop rate during double drops
  • Options
    I did around 30 sim for kylo, got around 30 shard. Luck i guess.
  • Options
    JerBu wrote: »

Did u not read the OP? I said for cantina nodes the math usually works out. You know bc u can get a bigger sample size and the odds play out more evenly.
  • Options
    I did around 30 sim for kylo, got around 30 shard. Luck i guess.

Man whats w u guys. I said for the hard nodes lol
  • Options
    I finished the last 4 shards I needed for 7* FOST on my alt the day before double drops. 4/10 was pretty good in my book. Now they're done, and ready to 7* BB8 for a Resistance squad I have yet to farm. *bangs head*
    Chained since '16
  • Options
    Went 20 shards for 30 tries not to shabby :)
  • Options
    It's 33% it's always 33% it doesn't change stop the conspiracy theories, Infostarwars.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    JerBu wrote: »

Did u not read the OP? I said for cantina nodes the math usually works out. You know bc u can get a bigger sample size and the odds play out more evenly.

So you actually understand that it's a sample size issue, and yet you posted this anyway?
  • Options
    I had a 5/5 (10 shards) on a fost node yesterday. I also had a zero but getting 2, 4 or 6/10 on every other 5 sim. Seems to be dropping as it should for me.
  • Options
    Well.. at least they "actually" helping with the BB8 event. Compare with previous cls event.. our saviour is only packs. And yes, i buy several packs :bawling:

Quite happy with the double drop help, it could have better drop. But it's okay.. they also help by put FOTFP in fleet shipment :relaxed:
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    It's 33% it's always 33% it doesn't change stop the conspiracy theories, Infostarwars.

Maybe over time, over all. Doesn't help him now when he's getting zero shards
  • Options
    how's your guy's luck with those 'hard nodes' and 'cantina' nodes for first order officer? Mine's 0% so far......
  • Options
    I've actually had better luck with the hard nodes than the cantina ones. Spent ~300 energy on Kylo so far today and have gotten 4 shards... That's the worst drop rate I've ever seen, especially since that was doubled. 2/30? 6.66%
  • Galahax
    26 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Same here. Did both sets of FOST, got 1 hit (so 2 shards) out of a potential 20. This happens every time they push a so-called "double drop" event. I've NEVER had a successful roll.

I'm ABSOLUTELY convinced that when they code for double rewards, they code for lower %.
  • Options
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    how's your guy's luck with those 'hard nodes' and 'cantina' nodes for first order officer? Mine's 0% so far......

Mine:
    - FOST on 12/85, before 0/85
    - FOTFP on 20/85, before 0/85. Buy 10 shards from fleet.
    - The rest already *7 but i keep doing farmin on Kylo node to get extra shards for shard shop, also double token to buy Pao for TB. Kylo showing 173/100 now. Before is 102/100 :#
  • Options
    Yeah, double drops always seem to mean the drop rates go down so it averages out the same. Plus, drop rates always seem to be awful on anything run after a crystal refresh. The drop rates in this game for pretty much everything are just awful...period.
  • Options
    Yeah, double drops always seem to mean the drop rates go down so it averages out the same. Plus, drop rates always seem to be awful on anything run after a crystal refresh. The drop rates in this game for pretty much everything are just awful...period.

Especially for packs in the store. Credit packs are horrendous.
  • Options
    Same. Did 3 FOST nodes and refreshed 2 of them. Got 2 4 2 0 2. 25 sims, 10 shards.