Bb8 in HAAT?

Just wondering if any developers have tried using bb8 in HAAT, maybe with HK-88-86, nebit, JE, any type of droid combo.

I run HK-88-86-JE-Nebit and I'm looking to tweak with bb8 and make a new team

Replies

• Faa
    123 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    You'd likely replace JE with BB8 because he already gives that 40% TM gain at the start of an encounter and heals droids for a ton, but then I'm just wondering to replace CN with another droid like R2 - so BB8 can be a tank+healer at the same time. BB8 can only taunt if all allies are droids as far as I understand.

• Spyda
    318 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    HK-88-86-R2-BB8.

With an all droid team, BB-8 will practically always have taunt up (0-turn cooldown), which is good since BB-8 will do a lot of evading and heal your team in the process.

This taunt is important, since BB8 will counter 80% of the time, potentially applying ten down, or daze. If he crits, he'll get 50% TM and reduce the CD of illuminated Destiny.

Since R2 is a resistance character, you would also benefit from R2 assisting any time that BB-8 counters. If R2 assists he has a chance to stun the attacker. If he crits, he'll get 50% TM and additionally reduce the CD of Illuminated Destiny.

These benefits arguably will far outweigh those gained from the inclusion of Nebit or Engineer.

Their HAAT potential will be better understood only after he's been released.
  • Hmmm then I wonder if bb8 will need the zetas to be viable in HAAT....