G12 - Max one toon at a time or spread the love?

Napoli
544 posts Member
edited September 2017
I am in a mediocre guild in terms of TB star strength (but of the best quality for members). We get enough stars for about 2/5 of a G12 slot per TB. I have my first G12 slot picked out and am just waiting for these next rewards to boost up my Raid Han some more.

After that, however, I am trying to decide whether to continue building him up or to spread the gear around a little bit. I'm tempted by the CLS piece that gives a ton of stats including potency and tenacity. But as a player without GK I'm also trying to max whatever advantages I can and I already have the strongest Han on my shard.

What are you guys doing? Maxing out one toon at a time or spreading the love?

UPDATE: Specifically, it's G12 pieces once you've reached G12. In other words, which of the TB-only gear slots for toons already at G12 are you planning to focus on?
Post edited by Napoli on

Replies

• Waiting you can get a full piece from TB.
  • Theoretically working on one character seems the idea.

But...get's boring I think.

Foe me, that's when the game stops being a game.

• DanielOng
    114 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Depends ... getting the toons the minimal gear to from g11 to g12 adds a protection bump, while some pieces within g12 itself can add substantial health boosts

For myself, I would consider getting my arena team to g12 because the g11 to g12 pieces are relatively easier to farm and the g12 pieces currently do not add too much of a stat boost to justify spending limited resources

Edit: also prior to getting g12, I had to face full g12 teams on node 9 and 11 and 12; with 2 g12 toons this has changed back to the broken node 12 :)
  • I think I've figured out my initial plan. Running a team of CLS/R2/Leia/Solo/OB, I am going to chart out my first three G12-exlusive pieces as follows:

1. Mk12 ArmaTek Bayonet (Han Solo): +120 Physical Damage, +60 Armor Penetration, +30 Physical Crit Chance
    2. Mk12 ArmaTek Cybernetics (Han Solo): +100 Tactics, +70 Physical Damage, +60 Physical Crit Chance
    3. Mk12 ArmaTek Multi-tool (CLS): +250 Health, +40 ST, +40 AG, +40 TAC, +50 Physical Damage, +50 Special Damage, +10% Potency, +10% Tenacity, +5% Health Steal