What would you like to see in the future?

S0viet_UnionFTW
10 posts Member
edited September 2017
Which option would you like to see the most in the future for Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes?

What would you like to see in the future? 35 votes

General Grevious Rework
57%
Zombie961BooooZhilAxfowjedikilla84JediJay000GebuttersnapsS0viet_UnionFTWCombatCommander7EnderGamer87Bistan_LoverJ7LukeJohnSithT2PyreflyAdmiral_Wh1skersMkalmurphyHskull55yuuzhanronSwalkerVisionWilMasawithmune 20 votes
Millennium Falcon shards obtainable
11%
NaamanTmanAlleUrbanSpacemanKAL 4 votes
New Toon Addition
22%
AlkunHappyanakinJaVCnThe_Light_SiderQuantmblast11StitchagoFTWFierceRevanJovana_Milo 8 votes
Gear Rank 13
8%
Darth_cowboyGhostJaysnowhut 3 votes

Replies

• General Grevious Rework
    *Separatist rework and love for the DS
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
    I love grevious! I want him to be useful in some way
  • New Toon Addition
    Jango Fett or The Inquisitors
    I'm eager to potentially see both the Inferno Squad and the Knights of Ren come in with full-group DS synergy. But I'll vote for GG rework.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • New Toon Addition
    As long as they are not Rebels.
    Grevious is long overdue for a rework.
  • New Toon Addition
    (Revan)
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • These options aren't equally weighted. Ask us about reworks for 4 different toons/factions and you'll have a better poll.
    Well then time to cross out Falcon Shards looks like 7% made a impact
    Huzzah!
  • How about the ability to beat a team in arena that has less total stars, less power, less speed but has the way OP, overrated little whiney baby CLS who in fact lost to the Emperor in ROTJ because he wasn't even man enough to fight? That'd be the day.

I know CLS isn't ROTJ or Force Awakens Luke, but they sure gave him Grand Master like powers. Powers the true Grand Master doesn't even have. It's really dumb.
  • More old republic characters dont know why darth nililus came before revan
  • How about things that make the game easier, but not with character balancing; EG:

10X Bronsuim draw

Better multisim options for daily challenges

RATIONAL THOUGHT IN THE STORES (why is tuskan shaman in the fleet arena store all the time?!?),
    (on that same note) Rotate units in the store quarterly (ADDING IS NOT ROTATING! The GW and arena stores are EXACTLY the same as before Ep VII characters were added. I left for over a year and picked up EXACTLY where I left off in those stores)

New guild raid - Wampa (Ep V Hoth): 4 Phases (like Rancor) - 1st is probe droids, Second is Wampa (both arms), 3rd is minus one arm, 4th is still one arm but is angry now (cuz you just **** him off, took his arm, and tried to club him with it), but he has two smaller easier Wompas who flank him and do something. (idk, increase his damage mitigation or increase damage?*) It's a thought...

More Rogue Squad characters and snub figters. Hobbie, Tycho, and Jansen all would make a great Space Arena team and have unique abilities in the universe. (Plus, you could do Wedge's gamble as an ability)

Darth Plagueis - Support Sith Healer with crippling type abilities (stagger, turn meter remove)

Space events similar to credit heist but that can reward both ship and pilot.

IG88's ship: IG2000!

Lando's ship: Lady Luck!

(How about just more ships...and more drop nodes.)