whats with arena

this game mode is great i love how you can compete against other teams but why in Gods name is it locked to only 10-12 toons that you can run to even be remotely successful, as a player thats not that old in game kinda puts us at a disadvantage. bottom line is i feel like im bieng force fed what i "have" to play and thats not fun to me. sticking 5 of the most op toons out ther in the same group is not what should be considered "meta" my ten cents take it or leave it

https://swgoh.gg/u/spatrickschmitt/collection/

my GG link and yes i know im wayy off on gear and all that i just havent had time lately to do anything

Replies

• Options
    It's called "meta". You're not forced to play it. It's up to you whether you want to be in the top 100, 50, 10 or not.
  • Options
    hey man thanks for that worthless piece of info
  • Options
    It may be "worthless info" (lol) but it's true. You don't have to play the 5 toons you are "forced to play". Run whatever you want.

But if you want to make it to the top, you have to use the best toons. It's pretty common sense actually
  • Options
    Wearesyke wrote: »
    It may be "worthless info" (lol) but it's true. You don't have to play the 5 toons you are "forced to play". Run whatever you want.

But if you want to make it to the top, you have to use the best toons. It's pretty common sense actually
    ^ this guy gets it
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner