Would it be smarter to wait on my 4th zeta?

jwoah
210 posts Member
edited September 2017
I've got kylo, Finn and R2(number crunch zetad) zetad and just hit another 20 mats but I'm not sure if anyone I have is currently worth another zeta.

My arena team is the classic wiggs chaze combo with zylo(looking into switching to r2), is there any way I can improve upon them with this zeta?

https://swgoh.gg/u/jwoah1/

Replies

• Absolutely. Put a second zeta on R2. The combat analysis was actually my first zeta. While I wish I had reversed the order and done Number Crunch first, the cleanse was - and still is - a great help.
  • What the, why are you running Wiggs, Chaze team with Kylo, while having R2 who also happens to have a Zeta?
  • What the, why are you running Wiggs, Chaze team with Kylo, while having R2 who also happens to have a Zeta?

This
    R2 is better in that team
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Swap Kylo with R2 asap and double zeta him!
  • jwoah
    210 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    What the, why are you running Wiggs, Chaze team with Kylo, while having R2 who also happens to have a Zeta?

Mostly because my kylo is G11 and r2 is only G10. I was gonna switch once I G11'ed r2.

But is combat analysis really that good in arena? I know dispelling is definitely one of the best skills in the game, but it only does it if I can actually get an attack off (and crit). With the meta now, it seems like debuffs aren't nearly as big of a deal. The only debuff I mainly get in arena is CLS or Han Solo stunning me so I couldn't even dispel it anyway.

I beat most of the DS teams near my rank that rely heavily on debuffs very easily with my team, usually not losing a single toon, so while it helps, it doesn't change much. I do have problems beating zaul teams still, but that's mainly the constant evasion, I guess debuffing daze would be pretty helpful there. I mostly just avoid that team though, unless it doesn't have zsavage, then it's not as bad. Chirruts CD is 3 turns so at most three times, usually only twice a battle I get his debuff off, but that's usually all I need. I can see it helping with a 2 turn ability block, but most characters ability blocks are only 1 turn.

I know it would definitely boost my resistance team in both GW and TB, that area would see the most significant increase imo. But good enough RNG doesn't allow the other team a turn anyway.

The biggest thing in arena would probably honestly be the scare factor he gives other players in my shard. I imagine he would be over 20k power if I zetad combat analysis, boosting my arena power to around 83k, hopefully making people more scared to fight me.

Anyone think CLS will be back this year? I'd probably have 40 mats by the time thanksgiving roles around so if he comes out again around then I would have 2 zetas ready to put on him. Idk I just feel like I can't really boost my arena team that much yet without him. (Average around rank 140 in a very old shard, probably near the release of the game, I just quit for 2 years)

Is DN worth a zeta? Maybe switch him out for zylo? R2 is probably better though like you guys said.

I guess I would also settle for the best zeta to beat the ROLO mission in TB without crutching me too bad during that phase. My resistance team is usually on their own combat mission but would it be smart to run Finn L, Poe, R2 and CHS + HS when I finish them up? I know his second zeta would definitely be a huge help there and everywhere else in TB. I'd be weaker in the combat missions, but ROLO is more important.
  • G9 R2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> G11 Zylo in this team.
    Drop Kylo out immediately if you want to climb the ranks. Also possibly get zHan and GK/Old Ben and swap those 2 with Chaze.
  • jwoah
    210 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    G9 R2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> G11 Zylo in this team.
    Drop Kylo out immediately if you want to climb the ranks. Also possibly get zHan and GK/Old Ben and swap those 2 with Chaze.

Really? R2 is that much better than him even at lower gear? Zylo is nice cause he can sometimes solo 2 toons if I get bad RNG. I have GK 5* almost gear 8, definitely working on him. Han Solo is 5* also, but like gear 5. You really think they would be better than chaze? Wouldn't it be smarter to switch out wiggs instead?

I'm working on old Ben but more to unlock Luke than to actually put him in my arena team, I haven't even unlocked him yet.
  • This is a guildmate of mine
    0NOt8xR.png
  • Do you know when his shard is?
  • Crazylazyguy
    1786 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    I honestly have no idea, but if you're asking what teams he is facing, mostly GK+Zarriss and CLS teams.