Commander Skywalker event

Is there going to be another Commander Skywalker event? Or a way to farm him anyway?

Replies

• Yes, the event will come back eventually
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • When you'll hear about a R2 event, you can bet a CLS event will follow suit.
  • Yes, be sure you have the required characters ready to go. But Thrawn will be coming back first, so focus on Phoenix for now (unless you are within reach of FO 5+-star, in which case, be farming them for BB-8). Then focus on Resistance because they will undoubtedly have an important legendary event soon. Then focus on Empire so you can get R2 at 7-stars if you don't already. Then focus on Leia, Old Ben, ST Han, and Farmboy Luke.

Simple!
  • Initially the devs said it wouldn't be as common as other legendary events so I'm guessing after every other r2 event.
  • phinfan309 wrote: »
    Initially the devs said it wouldn't be as common as other legendary events so I'm guessing after every other r2 event.

Every august?
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Moved to Luke's Hero's Journey sub-forum.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    phinfan309 wrote: »
    Initially the devs said it wouldn't be as common as other legendary events so I'm guessing after every other r2 event.

Every august?
    I hope not. He is way too important in every aspect of the game to keep him from players that long.
  • Yeah, it's a little annoying. It was me, I, me, dared to not have Old Ben starred. Because, yes, I dared go with Dukes during the first dodge meta. Despite having all other needed toons 7* and g11 and nearly a day 1 player....

So, I know.... I know...... if there is a choice, you ALWAYS ALWAYS go with the light side option. I was young and foolish back then.

I have been punished.

I'd be more okay taking my punishment but he really is needed for much of TB. Maybe a wild quess how long we, who dared go with dukes back in the day, will have to wait? A ballpark estimate in months? @CG_Kozispoon

plate-kthnxbai.jpg
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Is there a chance we will get the event in November? Looking at the event calendar, the R2-D2 event is the end of October through early November. Hopefully the CLS event will follow it.
  • Hi I’m a time traveler from dec 6th 2017.No Luke event still.
  • You ain't no time traveler. Just a filthy thread necromancer.
  • farqs
    116 posts Member
    So close to quitting and walking away if they don’t give us CLS soon
  • farqs wrote: »

Same here. I wont get rey, so if cls doesn‘t come first, i‘ll quit
  • @Kyno gotta get rid of this Necro
    farqs wrote: »
    Th3Ch40t1C wrote: »

Bye bye
  • Cls is coming, kozi said soon. After jrey event
  • @Kyno gotta get rid of this Necro
    Th3Ch40t1C wrote: »

Bye bye

It's just as valid as the other 5829491 made this week about it. Just start having fun with them
  • Marmott93 wrote: »
    Is there going to be another Commander Skywalker event? Or a way to farm him anyway?

Sorry op. Luke was a one time event, as is rey. Don't miss out on her or you'll regret it even more than luke
  • They need to rebalance everything before giving everyone a CLS. Everyone has prepared for the event and CLS is already in more than half of the total players' teams. They will release another meta breaker or 2 (maybe also locking them behind the paywall) and then they will start thinking about making CLS's event again.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Closed necro
This discussion has been closed.