The Galactic Republic !

I use a Galactic Republic fleet ... i wish there were more ships for them so that i can fill the reinforcement slot... what galactic republic ships do you think should be added ? And what characters do you think those ships should require ?

Replies

• At the moment we have Rex, 5s,Plo,JC and ashoka. We could add Anakin and anyone past this would require a sretch of the new canon or a new toon. I guess he best way to do this is to ad another clone (such as hardcase) to give us some GR fleability in fleets and clone squad flexability.
  • Umm we need other ships factions way before we get more gr ships. gr has 6, rebels has 5 farmable, empire has 3 farmable, fo has one farmable and no capital, resistance has 2 farmable and no capital, separatist has 3 and no capital.
  • GuanIsHere wrote: »
    At the moment we have Rex, 5s,Plo,JC and ashoka. We could add Anakin and anyone past this would require a sretch of the new canon or a new toon. I guess he best way to do this is to ad another clone (such as hardcase) to give us some GR fleability in fleets and clone squad flexability.

Ayala Secura, Yoda, Kit Fisto, and General Kenobi all have canonized ships. Haven't you seen the Clone Wars tv series or Episode 3?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.