(Ignore this until I can reproduce) Grand Moff Tarkin Leader Speed Boost

StarRiderXII
4 posts Member
edited September 2017
Please fix this. Since it's the major leader skill element how could this does not apply after the rework?
Post edited by StarRiderXII on

Replies

• Can you provide more details on why you think it is not working?
  • StarRiderXII
    4 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    I have an Emperor with 183 speed (+30 supposely). Against a Nihilus Sith team with an highest speed stat of 193 and I don't Attack first.

To me it's an obvious bug unless the speed boost doesn't apply at the start of battle. If it's not then it should be stated somewhere.
  • We need more info.

Is EP your fastest toon?

What is the entire squad you are facing and what is your entire squad.

If the opposing team has a Zeta'd Savage he gains 30% TM anytime he takes damage.

Also, are you sure it is a Nihilus lead? If it is a Zeta Maul then that changes everything.
  • Every time I faced a tarkin lead, it granted the speed, and when I have used tarkin lead, it speeds my squad up. There must be another variable in play here, more info as mentioned, or atleast a screenshot of the match would help
  • @Gaidal_Cain Yes he's my fastest. It was a Nihilus leader, there is no way that Palpatine would not go first at the start of battle if the boost apply.

I could provide a screenshot/video but it's not the first time that I witness this and I'm sure about that fact. It's a message to the Dev team. Just check it out
  • Just tested this in GW with Tarkun, Vader, Palp, Leia, and Boba. Went into a node with Leia as lead. Order was Leia, Boba, Vader, Palp, Tarkin (my Tarkin is slow). Retreated, went back in samr battle with Tarkin as lead, order was Vader, Palp, Leia, Boba, Tarkin.

So it absolutely seems to be working.
    I could provide a screenshot/video but it's not the first time that I witness this and I'm sure about that fact. It's a message to the Dev team. Just check it out

You will either need to do this, or at the very least, provide information on full team comps and speed of both teams, because the burden of proof is on you to back up your claim. Even if it's a message for the dev team, they will ask for the same thing. The bugs section is full of people claiming speed is bugged because they don't understand mechanics. So if there is a bug that others can't reproduce and no one else has ever reported since Tarkin was released, then the details would be extremely helpful in determining the circumstances under which this happens.
  • It works for me
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • It's true that it can be specific to some team vs team set up. I'll be back with all the specs since it's not happening in the situations you mentioned. Thank for your interest in this!
  • Ok so for the two cases I had in memory, there were an explanation. Sith assasin grant turn meter and attacked first. That case triggered this post.

I've been through this frustration many times so I believe to be able to reproduce a case but maybe not rapidly.
    Please accept my apologize since it's clear now that it DOES work most of the time. Until I can prove my point, shame on me.

Thanks for the humility lesson. I'll be more careful.
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    Sadly there are some "one time" bugs where a lead ability doesn't apply. Seems there is absolutely nothing that CG can do for this.
  • In this 'One time' bugs or unique bug which only you have corrupted game data can be the issue. Note, that all battles are offline and use the already downloaded game data.
    The solution is to clear game data and then launch the app and download it with wifi.