Please don't make BB-8 a req for Jedi Rey!!!

We ALL know Jedi Rey is coming around the time the new movie comes out soon, and we shouldn't need an incredibly hard character to get to unlock her!! This is getting ridiculous that we need a specific character or 5 specific characters to unlock anybody, we should just need a certain faction so we could pick & choose who we can use in the specific faction!!

Replies

• Honestly if Jedi Rey is introduced (if shes a jedi), being the main protagonist and all, I don't mind. It makes sense.
    I would just like some DS counterparts.

No point in complaining over iconic or main characters being hard to get, i mean raid characters take ages to 7*, even after meeting the requirements, at least with CLS you just needed the right characters at 7*.
  • Farm FO and resistance
  • You shouldn’t have given them that idea lol
  • is already obvious
  • It will need to be Finn, current Rey, Veteran Han, and Veteran Chewy and follow the story of saving her from captivity. They might as make it just as difficult as CLS.
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    With new FO coming out soon, BB8 will be much easier to obtain down the road.
  • If it is, then its been in development for some time and I doubt they would throw away their plans because of a forum post. We will just have to wait and see, and do our best with what we got. Phoenix proved they will do what they want no matter how many they upset.
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    It will need to be Finn, current Rey, Veteran Han, and Veteran Chewy and follow the story of saving her from captivity. They might as make it just as difficult as CLS.

She saved herself.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to the correct sub forum.

Jumping the gun a little....
  • It should probably be like CLS event. Requires previous character, a legendary, three basic chars. I'm thinking:

Rey, BB-8, Finn, VS HS and VS Chewie.