Grand Master Yoda rework

Lightwalker
256 posts Member
edited September 2017
These are just thoughts on how this amazing character could be brought up to the Legendary status he should be;

His health / protection/ damage / speed etc all to stay the same.

Basic attack - a combination of his current basic attack with his current unstoppable force attack.
This would now read - “Yoda attacks the target - if they have more than 50% health he gains 30% turn meter and foresight for 2 turns. If the character has less than 100% health this attack has a 70% chance to stun the target and remove 30% turn meter”

Master stroke - to stay the same

Unstoppable force - this will now be changed so that Yoda attacks for 5 hits, for each buff type the team has Yoda will attack for an additional hit. This can’t be evaded.

Battle meditation - to stay the same

Leader ability - Jedi allies gain 70% tenacity. Every time a Jedi ally is hit all Jedi gain 5% turn meter, if the Jedi is critically hit all Jedi gain an additional 5% turn meter, if a Jedi resists a debuff gain 10% turn meter.

Replies

• Options
    I like it!
  • Options
    Awsome! I just got Yoda and I'm not really happy about his basic and the second special
    MS
  • Options
    I like the idea.
  • Options
    What level do you have him ?
    Yours finally started being s force for me when i zeta both of his specials and gear 11.
    He does have his off days though like he’s drinking to much.
    Awsome! I just got Yoda and I'm not really happy about his basic and the second special

• Options
    I have Yoda 7* gear XI, Zeta BM, speed 238 (a little slow for my taste), he is useful in arena under.zqgj lead, but I agree, he was master to entire Jedi order. I'm sure on a 1 vs. 1 against CL, he wouldnt stand a chance. Not very Canon if you ask me.