Power & Arena

Is my account buggy? In my arena shard this week I have gotten beat by teams whose power is listed as less than mine and beaten teams whose power is supposedly greater than mine

Replies

• It's how your character work together I have full Phoenix squad 68.000 that beat any Jedi teams with 80.000 damage or less but I have trouble with wedge you got to make your team work together and there always be teams that can beat you
  • It's how your character work together I have full Phoenix squad 68.000 that beat any Jedi teams with 80.000 damage or less but I have trouble with wedge you got to make your team work together and there always be teams that can beat you
    I’ll have to see. The type of teams I was beating before I have having more trouble with during the past week
  • crzydroid
    7283 posts Moderator
    edited September 2017
    Power does not relate to how well a team will perform. That is more true now that they changed it to "Galactic Power" for TB, which is really more of a collection score.

Additionally, take into account that offense has an avantage because the AI is so bad.

It's WAI anyway, as if the determint of a battle were only this silly number, there would be no point to actually battling.