Massive Devide created

So we need captain Han at 7* in the last stage of tbs. Any whale would be buying that anyway to further progress. So why compensate???? To further their progress at the already top??? To give them the earliest 12 geared characters??? To create a bigger devide!!!!

Replies

• I meant divide
  • If someone is willing to pay thousands and your not the divide is there anyway. That bit of compensation won't make much difference. There will always be a divide between those who will pay and those who can't/ won't. It's the same in every aspect in life.
  • Very true. I did get Han up to five * and spent some money. I’m still getting him up to 7* now as he is needed in tb. So my argument is he is still needed so why compensate?
  • Yep, they're out to get you specifically, and make sure you fall to the bottom of your arena shard. When the devs have it in for you, it's probably time to give up.
  • skywhopper wrote: »
    Yep, they're out to get you specifically, and make sure you fall to the bottom of your arena shard. When the devs have it in for you, it's probably time to give up.

Lol that’s quite funny
  • I'm not sure I understand your argument. You get better TB rewards if you have more 7* characters, especially hard to obtain ones like CHS. Pretty simple. Whales get it sooner than people who spend less
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Lovimgsaskia1
    370 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    It is only fair as the requirements changed. As a FTP I've never understood whales and the amount they spend on this game, however they they had every right to demand compensation when the goal posts were shifted.
    Whilst many would probably have still got him to 7*, they still did so under the belief it was required.
  • TB and the new GP rating has certainly shown me that my 2 years of ftp & all that time spent (I'm at 1.85M GP) puts me well below those that have dropped a few ?thousand dollars on the game

And you know what, that's fine by me
  • Not even mad about this 20K crystals fiasco. I don't care, I'm so far behind those guys that it is asif we don't play the same game. The only moment I have to deal with them is on my GW node 12 and not even their G12 gears can save them from my Resistance team. Only once I messed up and went unprepared with my Res team but, to my surprise, my TM loaded zader team was up to the task and gave them the boot out of MY node 12 (that team only had one G12 R2 though...).

So. Yeah. They got a huge pile of crystals and I don't. Whatever...
  • It is only fair as the requirements changed. As a FTP I've never understood whales and the amount they spend on this game, however they they had every right to demand compensation when the goal posts were shifted.
    Whilst many would probably have still got him to 7*, they still did so under the belief it was required.

But did they get the Han shards taken away after the compensation? I think that's an interesting detail.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/134601/20k-crystal-inbox-issue-thread#latest

We have a very long thread on this topic, with a lot of great communication from the dev team.

I am going to close this (this time). (If I merge it, we will get accused of deleting threads...)
This discussion has been closed.