Various bugs, most in Ships

Duramater
36 posts Member
edited September 2017
Noticed a few bugs lately, and have had guildmates confirm they have had similar issues:
1. 5s' starfighter sometimes doesn't apply target lock even though it can't be resisted (it was not evaded)
2. Taunts are randomly ignored both in ships and normal combat. I have had Scimitar ignore Biggs' taunt and Raid Han ignore Royal Guard taunt.
3. Periodically stuns are cancelled when TM reaches 100% and the previously stunned unit takes a turn as if never stunned. Observed in Chirrut, Raid Han.

I have tried setting scenarios up to figure out what triggers for these may be, but have not been able to figure it out.

Replies

• crzydroid
    7286 posts Moderator
    #3 could be a passive cleanser like Zarriss.

#2 is a little strange because RG should not be taunting during Han's first turn. Can you provide more details about the scenario?
  • Duramater
    36 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    #2 doesn't happen during the first turn; it's well into the match. plus it happens in ships, so probably a bug with the generic taunt mechanic somewhere.
  • #3 I am pretty sure this has occured without either Zariss or Zavage on the opposing team. Their cleanse should happen on their turn, not another unit's turn. It could appear that way if their TM bars were very close I guess, but pretty sure that wasn't the case.
  • crzydroid
    7286 posts Moderator
    Duramater wrote: »
    #2 doesn't happen during the first turn; it's well into the match. plus it happens in ships, so probably a bug with the generic taunt mechanic somewhere.

Biggs and RG are bith conditional taunts. If they take a turn, lose taunt, and then a character or ship performs an action that retriggers their taunt, you might miss it and it looks like taunt was ignored.

If you could provide videos of this and tge cleanse situations, it would be helpful.
  • I've posted about 5's not applying target lock when attacking a team with ghost + phantom ii
  • crzydroid
    7286 posts Moderator
    I've posted about 5's not applying target lock when attacking a team with ghost + phantom ii

Ghost is immune to TL.