Grievous

I know it's an old-ish topic, but I desperately need Grievous to be not terrible. I mean, just comparing his basic with other toons is laughable, not to mention his leader ability. I am aware he has very high damage, but he definitely needs improvement. For example, they could add either the Malevolence or the Invisible Hand as a capital ship for Separatists and have him as commander. Some people have said Nute Gunray should fill this role, but we don't see him commanding fleets as often as General Grievous. It would be great for them to rework Separatists altogether, but with the new movie coming out I don't have high hopes.

Replies

• Options
    They did a minor rework through G12 gear for him, the massive health boosts suppose to be gd.
    Even seen a team with CLS, Han, GG, Chopper and R2. So theres that.

CG are completely aware by now that he needs a rework, they have a schedule which isnt going to change. When GG/Seperatists are next on the schedule then we'll see the rework. But until then its just waiting for it.
  • Options
    @Liamtbqh I'm too scrubby to get him G12 haha... as soon as I get to Lvl 85 I can equip the last gear to get him to 11. And yeah I figured they (CG) were aware but I just wanted to say it anyways because he's my favorite. Thanks for the reply though.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    They've said they were going to rework him multiple times. Though here's how I've imagined the conversation going.
    Dev A: "Say, think we should finally rework Grievous? Even though he's the hardest farm in the game, he's absolutely terrible!"
    Dev B: "Now that is a great idea, BUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTT, what if we added more Rebels instead?"
    Dev A: "YAAYYY REBELS!!!"
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Cloud24
    206 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    They've said they were going to rework him multiple times. Though here's how I've imagined the conversation going.
    Dev A: "Say, think we should finally rework Grievous? Even though he's the hardest farm in the game, he's absolutely terrible!"
    Dev B: "Now that is a great idea, BUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTT, what if we added more Rebels?"
    Dev A: "YAAYYY REBELS!!!"

omg it seems like their thoughts process

but honestly is more like Ea wants more Rebels
  • Options
    I always thought a GG And dooku rework and paired synergy would be awesome.
  • Options
    I seem to remember a bit ago before they did their promotions EA_Jessie was on a podcast and he stated that they were aware of how GG was underperforming and they were planning on a rework since he is a very hard character to obtain. Though now that Jessie has moved up who knows if its still on the table or not.
  • Options
    Omega_S021 wrote: »
    @Liamtbqh I'm too scrubby to get him G12 haha... as soon as I get to Lvl 85 I can equip the last gear to get him to 11. And yeah I figured they (CG) were aware but I just wanted to say it anyways because he's my favorite. Thanks for the reply though.

Yeah, boosts on gear 12 are not a valid solution for me.
  • Options
    Yep
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    There a lot of more important priorities, sorry GG isn't one of them.. but we'll consider about 5th Han

:frowning:
  • Options
    I always thought a GG And dooku rework and paired synergy would be awesome.

This!

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    moved to correct sub forum.
  • Options
    @CaptainRex LMAO. In my guild chat, I pitched a fit when they added the fourth Han Solo. I've also taken to calling the game "Galaxy of Rebels" until further notice.