[UK/EU] SΔND PEOPLE 111m/LS40☆/DS39☆ & SPR 60m (dev guild)/LS27☆/DS26☆ are looking for 3 recruits!

Razzerian
55 posts Member
edited December 2017
SΔND PEOPLE are a UK/EU based guild community consisting out of two SWGOH guilds. We are currently looking for a dedicated few to add to the ranks of our development guild.

Who are SΔND PEOPLE?

SΔND PEOPLE have been around since the dawn of guilds in SWGOH, we've recently passed the 110 million GP mark and are currently on 40☆ in LSTB and we managed to collect a total of 39☆ in our last DSTB (1,14m GP short of our 40th☆ in the ship zone).

We are serious about our progression without being overly elitist, we put a lot of emphasis on our community feeling and have a very active Discord server with plenty of banter but also theory crafting and other good stuff!

And naturally we have both Heroic Pit and Heroic Tank Takedown on farm.

Link to our SWGOH.GG guild profile

Who are Sand People Revenge?

Sand People Revenge is our development guild, currently at 54m GP. Our dev guild achieved 26☆ in DSTB and 27☆ in LSTB. This is our main source of recruitment for our main guild. We are also farming both Heroic Pit and Heroic Tank Takedown.

Link to our SWGOH.GG guild profile

Recruitment specifics

We are only looking for recruits for our dev guild, if you join SPR you will become eligible for promotion to SP as soon as you meet certain criteria (based on contribution, performance, GP and having the characters of interest). We have already had several members promoted in recent weeks.

We are currently looking for one (1) player with a minimum GP of around 1 million. Ideally with atleast one (1) 6☆ capital ship, both Hoth units and CHS (but this is not an absolute must). Must have a minimum daily ticket contribution of 500.

The use of Discord is mandatory, members must be responsive when @ mentioned in order to coordinate TB & TW.

Please PM me or contact me on Discord if you are interested Razzerian#3714
Post edited by Razzerian on

Replies

• Still looking for 2-3 active players. Level 65+. You’ll get GK in ~2,5 months. We produce between 26 and 29k tickets per day, minimum of 500 required. GP is not that important as long as you jave a decent core roster!

• We're still looking for some active players! Close to our 27th star in TB now.

In addition, we'd be very interesting in a parternership with a training guild, so we can groom players and grow as a community.
  • Up to 27*! We have one open spot.

Join our Discord, or message me here if interested!

https://discord.gg/trbgXFn
  • Interested? Message me here, add me on Discord (Razzerian#3714) or drop by on our server: https://discord.gg/EtngKFM
  • Looking for ONE for after TB!
  • Looking for one (1) before LSTB starts today! Minimum GP of 750k, prefer around 1M. Get in tocuh with me asap!
  • Well have 1-2 spots avaialble for dedicated players after this TB is over, interested? Drop me a message or add me on Discord!
  • Our boys & girls in SAND PEOPLE just hit 40 stars in LSTB!

We’re still looking for a few exceptional players.

• Minimum 2M GP for main guild
    • Minimum 1M GP for dev guild (can be some flexibility)

We’re serious about our gaming but have a fantastic social community! Contact me on Discord today and join us before the next TB!

Razzerian#3714
  • Calimero
    2 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    Want to make Progress in the game?
    Do you want a guild that is giving you the opportunity to grow?
    Want a fun community full of deviants to talk to?

Look no further! The Sand People community is where you belong!

• Minimum 2M GP for main guild (SP)
    • Minimum 1M GP for dev guild (SPR) - (can be some flexibility)
    For more info, just add one of our recruiters on discord.
    We are happy to reply to any of your questions ;)

Razzerian#3714
    Calimero#0794
  • We're still looking for a few exceptional players to join our dev guild before next Territory Battle (starts ont he 20th).
  • We've filled one more spot, but still have one open in our dev guild! Would prefer someone to join before DSTB starts on 20/12.

Add me on Discord if interested! Razzerian#3714
  • Hi everyone,

We managed to attain 39☆ in this past DSTB, coming 1,14m short of an extra star in the final ship zone! Despite the Christmas holiday being right at the tailend of this TB, our guild achieved the maximum attainable amount of stars as we simply lacked a little bit of overall guild GP to get that 40th star! But we'll definitely get it next time!

As for our dev guild, they also made significant progress compared to their first DSTB, as they went up 3☆ to 26☆ total stars!

We are still looking for one dedicated player with a minimum of 1 million GP to join our dev guild. Being a member of our dev guild means you will have plenty of opportunities to work yourself up to the main guild once you hit certain criteria.

We ahve an active and fun Discord server which we use for day-to-day comunication.

Interested? Send me a friend request on Discord or drop me a message here or via DM!

Razzerian#3714
  • We're looking for 3 new recruits to join our community!

Min requirements:

Please contact me through DM or Discord: Razzerian#3714
  • We've filled 2 of the 3 positions, but are still looking for one dedicated player.

Min requirements:

Please contact me through DM or Discord: Razzerian#3714
  • Hello I’m I was wondering if the main guild SP is still looking for active players if so I am willing to join. My swgoh.gg profile https://swgoh.gg/p/639726962/