Where to recruit?

The forums don't seem very effective for recruiting if you're not in a top tier guild. Anyone know of any other places?

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    are you dutch?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    are you dutch?

Yes I am!
  • Good point, i'd like an answer to that question, too!
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    There's a NL discord channel with quite a few dutchies that has a recruitment section/channel. From what i've seen it seems to working for some guilds. Maybe worth a try?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Even for top tier guilds recruiting is difficult. A lot of people don’t want to leave their guilds because they’re the leader/officer, so we end up with a ton of people recruiting rather than just disbanding some guilds to create stronger ones.
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/135120/guild-merge-receiving-ads#latest

I am trying to help solve this problem! I am starting a GUILD MERGE 'Receiving' & GUILD MERGE 'Sending' discussion. If you want to have a guild join your you can post on the receiving ads, if you want to find a guild willing to merge into another one you can check the sending ads!

I am currently trying to post for others, but once it catches on it, people while post for themselves :)
  • Ranfon
    524 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Takes a heck of a lot of persistence no matter how good your guild is. In many ways it is more difficult for a stronger guild, because there are a lot less of the players stronger guilds are willing to take (lot more may respond to them, but most wouldn't be able to pull their weight).

If ya wanna recruit, then you have to be active on these forums. But even when you do find quality people, there's never an end point because there's always someone else leaving the game or something that opens up another spot in your guild. I don't remember the last person I kicked from our guild, and none that I can ever think of quit to join a different guild, yet still I never seem to get a break from recruiting.
  • leef wrote: »
    There's a NL discord channel with quite a few dutchies that has a recruitment section/channel. From what i've seen it seems to working for some guilds. Maybe worth a try?

I don't know if they'll join a english/french guild but I'll check it out. Thanks!