Greetings Holotable heroes,
RyDiggs filling in for Kozispoon here,
Thank you all for the feedback and reports of replicated unit requirements for missions and platoons!
- Phase: We denote Phase as a single time period (currently 24 hours) of Territory Battles. However, that could be confusing to some players. Going forward, I’ll reference ‘vertical strip’ when referring to the map and ‘Phase’ when referring to the time.
- Territory: Refers to one area within a vertical strip.
Your guild may have found the same required units in missions showing across some individual vertical strips of the map.
While we did limit the unit requirements within individual territories, our intention, per the Territory Battle Cadence and Reward Changes post, is to limit required unit across entire individual vertical strips of territories.
This will be improved next Territory Battle. Unfortunately, we cannot update the Territory Battle in progress.
Please know that: Next Territory Battle, we will have the correctly intended improvement implemented:
- • You will not have the same unit requirements of Phoenix Squad, Rogue One Squad, and the Hoth Hero Units: Hoth Rebel Soldier, Hoth Rebel Scout, Captain Han Solo, Commander Luke Skywalker, Rebel Officer Leia Organa, for missions and platoons across individual vertical strips.
- • Example: If a vertical strip of territories has a special mission requiring Phoenix Squad Units in one territory, then that same vertical strip of territories will NOT have any other missions (platoon mission, combat mission, etc.) requiring the Phoenix Squad.
These unit limits respect individual vertical strips, not staggered strips. If your guild staggers strips by advancing one territory and failing to advance another, you MAY see the same required units in that Phase
- Phase 3, your Guild is working on vertical strip 3.
- Your guild advances middle territory to vertical strip 4, but not bottom territory which remains vertical strip 3.
- Your guild MAY have required units in both middle territory Strip 4 AND bottom territory strip 3.
This improvement will be completely in line with the player expectations.
We apologize that the improvement was not implemented in the current Territory Battles and thank you for your continued feedback and support as we continue to improve on Territory Battles!
P.S. I'll be leaving for the night, but will try to answer questions tomorrow 9/26
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!