Make Wedge and Biggs Ships look different in platoons

Mzee
1777 posts Member
I really can't tell which is which even when I click on them. They look exactly the same to me.

Replies

• I didnt check which persons ships they were but when looking at the platoon there were 2 ships that look like xwings but one is tilted left and one is tilted right. I assumed it was wedge and biggs. And the fact that its impossible to see what ship it is your looking at without going to the find shards screen is just plain stupid.
  • Also the geoniosans
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    PiffGuru wrote: »
    I didnt check which persons ships they were but when looking at the platoon there were 2 ships that look like xwings but one is tilted left and one is tilted right. I assumed it was wedge and biggs. And the fact that its impossible to see what ship it is your looking at without going to the find shards screen is just plain ****.

Mine are both 7*, and it didn't even show their gear level when I clicked at them. So no way I could tell which one was which until after I deployed 1 to the platoon.
  • Mzee wrote: »
    Mine are both 7*, and it didn't even show their gear level when I clicked at them. So no way I could tell which one was which until after I deployed 1 to the platoon.

I think what I was doing was holding or long clicking the ship until it popped up and said find shards.. but upon further inspection if you long press it it will bring up the ships main screen so you can see the name.. still is a bad method of figuring this out I think.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Thanks for the tip. I will try that next time and sounds like a good method till hopefully a better solution emerges. :)
  • tips biggs= mario bros