difference in difficulty of thrawn event?

I have 7* pheonix squad and can currently complete 5 of the 6 waves of the highest pheonix battle in TB. Can someone who has completed the 7* thrawn event please advise on the difference in difficulty between the two. Thanks

Replies

• Luniz wrote: »
    The events usually get harder the 2nd time around too...

Umm, buddy, "usually get harder" is not a very useful information.
    Plus I've been seen only Yoda event changed difficulty: getting easier. Those events not likely going to be more harder, for all the special toon event I personally experienced. Well, IMO.

To op: I watched youtuber Warrior Presents video at the day he get Thrawn, basically I think if you put some decent mod, and your characters at least gear 8, it should be barely enough. However, considering all the close call in his video, I would recommend to gear either your tank or dps to 9, even the important one to 10, the growth of protection and damage is very important.

The last tier of Thrawn event, (seen in video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc8tdUFgC8U ), enemies are very beefy, but damage is still acceptable. Of course Thrawn himself is a pain, but do remember to remove them pesky death trooper first, then those healers, everything should be fine, or at least a few try for some good rng. My personal layout for the team is give up Sabine. Reason is I might need those passive recovery to go through these meat grinding fights, I got my Ezra and Hear to G10, others still at G8, might be enough.

Wish you and me good luck next month*( If Thrawn landed again next month)
  • RandomECM wrote: »
    Luniz wrote: »

Umm, buddy, "usually get harder" is not a very useful information.
    Plus I've been seen only Yoda event changed difficulty: getting easier. Those events not likely going to be more harder, for all the special toon event I personally experienced. Well, IMO.

To op: I watched youtuber Warrior Presents video at the day he get Thrawn, basically I think if you put some decent mod, and your characters at least gear 8, it should be barely enough. However, considering all the close call in his video, I would recommend to gear either your tank or dps to 9, even the important one to 10, the growth of protection and damage is very important.

The last tier of Thrawn event, (seen in video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc8tdUFgC8U ), enemies are very beefy, but damage is still acceptable. Of course Thrawn himself is a pain, but do remember to remove them pesky death trooper first, then those healers, everything should be fine, or at least a few try for some good rng. My personal layout for the team is give up Sabine. Reason is I might need those passive recovery to go through these meat grinding fights, I got my Ezra and Hear to G10, others still at G8, might be enough.

Wish you and me good luck next month*( If Thrawn landed again next month)

Warrior did not have omegas on their uniques so it's not the best example to use. I think lower level gear ie 8/9 is possible if you Omega their abilities. A 10/11 star Ezra also helps
  • Luniz wrote: »

That's not true
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]