Can u put First Order Tie Pilot & Stormtrooper in GW, Fleet Store, or Squad Arena???

Just put them somewhere else other than just hard nodes!

Replies

• Don't see why they should. Lucky the pilot is now in the fleet store. I did it months ago on 3 hard battles a day.
  • FOTP is in the Ship store now. I've purchased it twice since it first showed up for me yesterday.
  • Thor_Odinson1
    1995 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    FOTP is in fleet now, but I do agree that FOST should be more farmable. I also have no one to farm in the arena, GW, and cantina stores, so that would be nice to get.
  • 3 day double drops on characters that are hard node only is pretty much a joke. At best (presuming average RNG) that's an extra 3 shards of FOTP (for an extra 9 total) and 5 extra shards a day for FOST - so 15 total extra shards for a hard node only character. Of course, you can double that to 18 and 30 for 900 crystals over the course of 3 days. But only people that have an extra thousand or twenty lying around can afford that.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    What about Lobot!? :o
  • What are they going to give me for having farmed both from hard nodes months ago?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • "No"
    -cg
  • NicWester wrote: »
    What are they going to give me for having farmed both from hard nodes months ago?

A cookie? I got to 88/100 before he was put in fleet. Saved myself like three days but still took ages, its part of the game.

• I'm running out of hard node only characters to farm. I'm not sure I see a problem here.
  • Can they? Yes.
    Will they? Probably not.
  • I'm not seeing FO Tie Pilot in the fleet arena store, I only see the regular TIE pilot there.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Rojas wrote: »
    I'm not seeing FO Tie Pilot in the fleet arena store, I only see the regular TIE pilot there.

RNG. He's there.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to better sub forum for better Dev visibility.