The lack of complete pieces

CombatCommander7
466 posts Member
edited September 2017
For more than two months now I am able to solo the Heroic Rancor, which our guild runs every 3-4 days. Since I am the only one able to that, I place first every time I participate, unless I can't fit it in my timetable. What I noticed is, that I have not gotten a single fully crafted piece when placing first. It is always 40,16,16 gear salvages. But dealing zero damage and being in the 30+ ranks, gave me some fully crafted pieces in these two months. It bothers me that, although soloing the raid requires much more effort and time than just posting a zero, it gives worse rewards. If it was not for the Han Solo shards which are about thrice the amount of lower ranks, I would even consider always just posting a zero. In my opinion an increase of the chances of getting full peaces, when being in the Top 3 or 5 is necessary.

Replies

• Now try soloing the raid and still getting 30th for your troubles. Pray to RNGesus man.
  • Yeah, you get more Han shards and credits......and top 3 gets an extra gear box....but the actual gear drops themselves seem pretty random. I tend to do better with gear drops when I place 20-30.
  • You do get more shards, guild currency and credits for finishing first. And 10 Han shards is almost like getting 6 cuffs, gun or carbanti if you already have him at 7 stars.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Moving to Feedback: Raids