EA Support is Terrible

After 4 long hours, 13 "you've been placed in the wrong queue, let me put you in the right one", and 2 advisors hanging up on me ...

I'm right where I was 4 hours ago.

The advisors had no clue what I was referring to in game, thought that chromium cards cost 250 instead of 350 ... and I'm really frustrated. I got difference answers from the 5 or so different people I spoke to.

One even said when you click "buy" for a chromium card, it'll give a confirmation screen.

Really?!

Not impressed EA ...
"...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube

Replies

• bzyk83
    3 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    couldn't agree more, help centre is some kind of group of people which can not help you!!!!!!!
    [Moderator Note: Edited per our Community Guidelines]
    Post edited by Afista on
  • That's why I said the pricing of this game was all wrong. When you charge $1000 to farm one character, you have to have stellar, top-notch support to follow such high prices.

Similarly, people expect better customer service from Lexus or Mercedes than they do from GM or Hyundai.....
  • @bzyk83 @ioniancat21 i just gave up XD
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube