SWGoH Ultimate Wishlist! / QOL suggestions [MERGE]

Replies

• im ftp and since the cls I'm not enjoying to play arena battles at all.. all I see at top 50 are CLS ..
  • Therr are so many toons now that you dont have to chase cls . Id say take a break frim this game for a month. Or just do some dailies . No need to fret over this dude.
  • Zn997
    8 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Gosh these threads are getting dull. If you don't like the game, don't play it.

And please nobody bother with an in-depth reasoned reply, as it will be deleted in less than an hour.

+1
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • im ftp and since the cls I'm not enjoying to play arena battles at all.. all I see at top 50 are CLS ..

I felt the same way until the NS rework. Now I can destroy CLS teams and finish top 10 every day.
  • DatBoi wrote: »
    Which toons are behind a paywall?

Almost all new toons are being put behind a paywall. Talzin is a great example. As well as pretty much all new toons
  • Bulid empire team : thrawn (l) storm deatch shore +5 (krenic, tarkin , nihi )

Or

Zaris team : kenobi (l) zaris r2d2 nihi thrawn (40% dark side )

And you win witch all cls team allways.... ;)

And totaly f2p
  • Dok
    140 posts Member
    DatBoi wrote: »

Almost all new toons are being put behind a paywall. Talzin is a great example. As well as pretty much all new toons

The game doesn't punish you for not spending so much as rewarding you for spending. A slight difference in wording, yes, but completely different practically. Your relative strength might go down if you don't spend, but your actual strength isn't affected.
  • Its time to understand that this id a mobile gamr service . I dont have cls or ns im okay with that. Plan ahead. Build a team that coukd be usefull in months to come. get creative. If its to much just stop playing its not that important . Or buy some gr or packs
  • DatBoi wrote: »

Paywall and time wall are different things...
  • QoL suggestion - When things happen like players being notified a sorely needed event is active and it isn't, just credit our accounts with the maximum payout of the relative event. Don't respond to players who are asking, "Where's the event" with, "There isn't one", like it's somehow on the player's to know it's a bogus notification and it isn't supposed to be running that day. Isn't supposedly random anyways? On what grounds should anyone expect there NOT be an event when everyone is expected to not know to begin with!?
  • DasMurich wrote: »
    QoL suggestion - When things happen like players being notified a sorely needed event is active and it isn't, just credit our accounts with the maximum payout of the relative event. Don't respond to players who are asking, "Where's the event" with, "There isn't one", like it's somehow on the player's to know it's a bogus notification and it isn't supposed to be running that day. Isn't supposedly random anyways? On what grounds should anyone expect there NOT be an event when everyone is expected to not know to begin with!?

Except i knew it was bogus cause the last one was only 5 days ago?
  • Oh snap, that's right. What's the sequence? I always lose track. Training droids, wait, Credit heist, wait, Training droids Training droids, date revealed Credit heist, false flag, wait...... Dang. I don't remember what's next. Never was good at this stuff. Secret hand shakes, Simon, just not my cup of tea.
  • tialishomaaroma
    61 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    + 1
    Impossible accievments gone, ingame messages and bronzium pack ×5 button. Because now it looks like realy bad coders are working there (im sorry,but its how everyone see this). Small mobile game, with so many bugs and problems. Love this game, but you all see, that people are asking for simple things, nothing impossible or too crazy to code.

You are getting so much money from us, just hire someone who can deal with all these problems, maybe some freelancer to fix few problems, it is not even that expensive.

• Skynibbler
    109 posts Member
    edited November 2017

What sub forum does this belong?
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • DemonKingBALOR
    110 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    id like a new map with the sarlac pit where its interactable as well as ponda boba and dr ezyvan
  • Dear Devs,
    There was mention of a Quality of Life 2.0 being in the works some time ago.
    Is there any chance this will happen sooner than later? I have seen great suggestions all throughout these forums.
    I ask because my guild has suffered the loss of some really great people lately because they just don’t have the hours of time it takes to keep up with the all the new demands that this game now requires to be successful. Arena, GW, Rancor, HAAT, Ships, Farming toons/Mods, and of course the newest time demanding addition, “Territory Battles. “
    We don’t want anything taken away – but much faster alternatives to the current play-style are wanted/needed. I don’t think we are in the minority with this request.
    We lost guys that did not really want to leave. We have been a tight group that has been sharing ideas, strategies, and personal stories for nearly 2 years now. But, they ultimately left because they realized they were hurting the rest of guild because they could not adequately participate in TB, and keep up with the rest of the activities.
    I know there are others that are on the fence regarding the current pace, and we don’t want to lose any more of them.
    Danrath
  • Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase! Fix the mod system!!! Make a button for optimizing a toon for speed,potency, etc.. something to make searching through my roster of hundreds of mods looking for specific ones... I know I can go look at .gg for all my mods but I still have to cycle through who has what, then go in game and switch them out.. its so time consuming!
  • Fedegalante1891
    324 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    The following have Been discussed hundreds of times:

1) Friendly practice matches against guild members. And no, gw isnt the same thing. Let us try out our toons whenevet we want, and it would give us something to do while we wait for energy to refill

2) gear exchange shop. Pick any rate you deem fair but ket us exchange X amount of gold/purple/etc vs Y amount ( maybe 5-1, 7-1). That way we can give good use to the thousands ( yes thousands) of useless gear we pick up after a couple years

3) fix the ticket counter

4) add a daily challenge tier. Maybe an elite one with all the goodies everyone really needs ( holos, guns, cuffs)

5) gear heist (star wars episode IX: galaxy of carbantis)

6) easier arena scroll for oponents

7) gear inventory for easy acces and plan

8) improve mod interface. Let us name and move whole sets

9) multi pack opening would be most welcome

10) adjust daily login and challenge rewards, by now some are a joke ( like the 2.5k arena fights reward )

Thank you
  • Everyone needs a thanks every now and then and this one is for you guys Devs! because you do certainly hook up the free to play players maybe not as much as they want but they got a lot more than I see most other Games give, I know over the weekend there was an issue with the credit Heist and lo and behold you guys made it right very quickly, good job, pats on the back!!, now, what is making my toons attack others i have not selected as targets when i play it on auto the frequency of this has increased a lot to it as now I don't even really auto unless it is something I can use a Sim ticket for, and please dudes make some good Sith toons I know you say in previous post that you don't like the main characters in the story and you like the supportive characters but come on hook up the community maybe sometimes by giving us a poll in game of next toon to be released at least every once in a blue moon because they are still a lot of main characters that are missing and yet we have a lot of strange secondary characters I know you like them and you should be able to have fun too but if you are looking for someone to support like getting crystals they are not going to do that for certain things like nightsister zombies or Ewoks this is not an insult you made the toons that you did good but those secondary toons aren't what people are looking for sometimes so it's not knocking you at all please don't take it like that, but toons that are main characters, also please consider adding a new type of raid we need it,
  • wrekincruw
    315 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    ..continued....and finally please make an in game toon training simulator to test out different combinations and mods against toons we can choose, I mixed up the topics inside of the post to try and decrease the chance that it will get pushed somewhere to a galaxy far far away! Cheers!
  • double-tap-period.gif
  • Winstar wrote: »
    double-tap-period.gif
    Your sentence did not begin with a capital D. Period.
  • wrekincruw wrote: »
    Winstar wrote: »
    double-tap-period.gif

Oops! Forgot the space! Lol.
  • wrekincruw wrote: »
    wrekincruw wrote: »
    Winstar wrote: »
    double-tap-period.gif

Oops! Forgot the space! Lol.

Someone could die trying to read that ;)
  • ReVenGe_in_MiNd
    596 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    QoL - Galaxtic War.

Most hardest part of the game. The devs say it is WAI, Its not ment to be easy. Fair enough.

So.... when you load your team it has their current health and protection in the toons slot. So give us a little bit of an edge and also put their current turn meter in the toons box so we can load up a team of toons ready for thier turn when we get to harder nodes please. This gives us a little bit of a helping hand without having to rework all of GW by offering us more info on what toon to select for hard nodes.

cheers
  • How about changing thermal detonator mechanic to be used like staggeer
    Instead blow in times, when a toons attacked while have thermal det debuff it suffers 2x dmg

And

Put next previous button on toons mod screen please, just like at toons general screen
    RoXoN -KanjiKlub Indonesia-
    --- 819459164 ---

Through power, I gain victory. The force shall free me
  • Can we have ship currency added to top tiers of Mod Challenges,, thank you :D<3:D
  • WOW! Pleased a lot of these improvements.
    Thanks...
  • I am currently thinking/working on an alternative RNG formula on gear which adjusts the chance according
    -How much needed in Total
    -How much Player needs on current Toon gear level (all of the toons)
    -How much energy does the node cost
    -How much needed from the salvage to build the gear
    -What is the level of the gear (player level needed/also toon level needed to apply)
    -what is the colour level of the gear
    -How many nodes can it be found on.
    -Base value,
    -Min.30% Max.90%

I have currently a raw form of my formula, but it still needs adjustments, and I havent got time for experimenting with actual statistical numbers, only with experimental numbers (numbers I made up to see how the percentage is changed by the different modifiers).

PS. Devs, feel free to steal my idea ;)

First check the buffalo on your back.
    It's all copied from sogoh.gg
  • I was thinking about the game and its whole model and I couldn't help but notice that we have gotten it all wrong! The game is designed so that by paying you get to earn characters and resources much faster than those who can't afford to pay and that's fair enough. The problem is when players think that just because they pay that should guarantee that they win! There's a pretty messed up way of thinking and playing a game. This isn't a contest about who has the most money! Think about it for a minute, people expect to win because they paid for it! Isn't it kind of pointless at the end of the day to know that you didn't win because you were better than everyone else but you only won cause your pocket is deeper than theirs..

People are literally holding down top 10 arena spots effortlessly and that's most of the times because they just pay more than everyone else. So here's where I'm trying to get to, we need to define some boundaries in this game. People need to stop feeling entitled to guaranteed rewards because they have put a ton of money into the game. Money should only get you so far, not all the way to the finish line.

Now let me tell you a quick story that's gonna lead to the main point of this post. Yesterday I managed to zeta my Han Solo. He's sitting at g11 with most pieces towards 12. I noticed that he doesn't seem to hit as hard as I expected and that made me wonder why... It didn't take long to figure out that the answer is MODS. Mods made a huge difference like night and day. Having the best mods can mean winning a battle or losing it.

This is how p2p manage to get a massive advantage over the rest and that's by having access to the best mods. You can put the same character side by side with identical gear pieces and the one with the better mods will crush the other. The reason why p2p players have a massive advantage over f2p is bacause they have the luxury of buying the best mods and buying lots of refreshes!

There are people who are still farming CHS while others have had him for months. While a f2p player is stuck farming character shards, a p2p has the luxury of farming their mods!.

My suggestion to keep the powerof p2p players in check and make the game a little challenging for them is to allow people easier access to better mods. Decrease the prices of mods in the mod shop. There's no reason for mods to cost 3.5 million and to fully upgrade them another half so 4 million total. That's as much as i got from the whole credit heist. Also you need to increase the frequency of good mods that are punishable by credits in the store. This way more players can get access to them.

This way we'll be able to give p2p a challenge. We still won't get access to the same characters as they do or being able to gear characters as quickly as they do, so they will always have the advantage, but at least there will be balance. Right now not only do they get access to the newest and most powerful characters but also the best mods, making it virtually impossible to challenge them...