With so much activity in the Star Wars universe

KueChael
930 posts Moderator
It will be fun to see when the Separatist, Bounty hunters and droids get a rework/pass. We know that Resistance and First Order are imminent. As are the Jedi and Emperor.
This game is absolutely awesome, and you should be completely satisfied with how the new role out of characters and passes will come.

Personally I hope that Emperor gets a couple of zetas after "the last Jedi ". And I'm hoping they are extremely powerful. Like allowing both Tarkin and Vader leaderships to remain active while Emperor Palpatine is alive. That would solve 2 issues with the Empire, speed and cleansing.

Replies

• Look to the Star Wars battlefront characters.

Its EAs own game you can gaurentee they will be in the game due to a nice order from EAs head.
  • KueChael wrote: »
    It will be fun to see when the Separatist, Bounty hunters and droids get a rework/pass. We know that Resistance and First Order are imminent. As are the Jedi and Emperor.
    This game is absolutely awesome, and you should be completely satisfied with how the new role out of characters and passes will come.

Personally I hope that Emperor gets a couple of zetas after "the last Jedi ". And I'm hoping they are extremely powerful. Like allowing both Tarkin and Vader leaderships to remain active while Emperor Palpatine is alive. That would solve 2 issues with the Empire, speed and cleansing.

Why are jedi and emperor reworks imminent? I would think that Nightsisters or Separatists would come first; or possibly zetas for Phoenix.
  • I hope the battlefront characters get added. I wouldn’t mind imperial troopers/first order guys.