How many people believe they will unlock BB8

Prev1
EldMapat
85 posts Member
edited September 2017

How many people believe they will unlock BB8 221 votes

Yes at 7*
42%
Syth_HuntermambaZtyleStarSonWyrdduckDal_ZubaZombie961Stevesaint74CorvusDarken26SparrowNyteshade81TheRevJCredstumpomanEventineElessedilDarth_cowboyL_skywalkerDretzleCeberussying 93 votes
Yes but below 7*
28%
diangeloPiffGuruHeroOfCantonMatt360Dooku_for_daysdvdcisnerosevanbioTavanhSnake2CCyrilSDarthRevan94SpeedRacerColliiVertigoLiamtbqhSTRIKEBOMBDracuLauraElleMadaraSITHPLAGUEPseudot 63 votes
Not at all
29%
DarthHK666FolsomTonycuyler41A_aOmerAsikTooLNojowTarugo91FizzikWallynator94JulmayBrtStlndLunizjjaaccoobbThelegend27CameronDProphet_Chinchilla01ZaraosIngvarCasteleyn 65 votes

Replies

• Options
    Yes at 7*
    I've been farming FO and Resistance back before their reworks in anticipation of stuff like this
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Yes at 7*
    Those kittenly farms of FOTP and FOST paid off.

Edit. k.i.ttenly. Didn't realize that was a bad word.
    Post edited by HeroOfCanton on
  • Options
    Yes but below 7*
    I ve been farming them for months and I still wont 7 star unless I buy the pack...
  • Options
    Yes at 7*
    I figured with Episode 8 coming out soon FO and Resistance would be used. Seems to have paid off for me.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Not at all
    ugh, not enough time to farm everyone. I have Kylo and Phasma at 7*, FOTP and FOO at 5* and FOST at 4*. Sadly I will not get him close to 5* unless I spend a million dollars on the pack.
  • Options
    Yes but below 7*
    I had phasma at 5*, FOTP at 2*, FOST at 20ish shards, kylo at 40 shards, and Officer at 2*. Assuming I get 4 shards per day for FOTP (refreshing both nodes once) and 6 shards per day for FOST (also refreshing each node once), I'll be able to get him a day or 2 before it ends. I had a lot of crystals saved up so that carried me through it. And in the event I don't have enough to get them to 5* I'll just buy crystals lol. There's no way I'm going to miss out on BB-8 for my droids because I still, always will and always did, use my droids as my main squad in arena. Top 50 everyday in an old shard. Getting BB-8 will bring me back to top 20 easily.
  • Options
    Yes but below 7*
    Yes at 6*. The only hard farms are the pilot and trooper. Double drops helped, but doubt I’ll get FOST to 7* within a week.
  • Options
    Yes at 7*
    Thank fully I only had to panic farm on FOO, thanks to double-drop weekend I stocked up enough cantina tokens to get him to 7*.
  • Options
    Yes but below 7*
    Too much farming to little time. Had FOO near 5 stars, FOST, Phasma, Zylo.and Tie pilot 7 stars
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Yes at 7*
    Had FO 7* for over a year now and despite not really using them, I’ve kept them geared and abiltated (if that’s even a word) so I’m pretty confident that I will get BB-8 on first attempt
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Not at all
    Believe it or not my only 7* First Order character is FOTP. Have only just started farming FOST since I finished FOTP
  • Options
    Not at all
    Nope haven't even bother with FO. I have no reason to complain about it because it's my own fault for not seeing this coming but dang I run resitance and BB-8 could have aided in a few places. Oh well. I did take advantage of the double drops to snag a much longed for kylo so all is well
  • Options
    Yes at 7*
    Started farming these in January and just finished 7*.
  • Options
    Yes at 7*
    CameronD wrote: »
    Nope haven't even bother with FO. I have no reason to complain about it because it's my own fault for not seeing this coming but dang I run resitance and BB-8 could have aided in a few places. Oh well. I did take advantage of the double drops to snag a much longed for kylo so all is well
    Prep now by farming resistance for when Snoke inevitably comes out
  • Options
    Yes but below 7*
    FOST is the only character in which I didn't work on but at least I got him to 5*; the rest were 7* months ago. Not too worried about BB8 as the only Legendary units I got day 1 were R2 and CLS through farming the heck out of OB for his journey.
  • Options
    Yes but below 7*
    I'm at 29/65 for FOST and I hope to get him to 5* within the duration of the event. Everyone else is 5*/6* (in the case of FOTP). I just hope that the gear I have and what mods I can shove onto them will work because I definitely don't have the time to really gear farm for them. All except Kylo are g8 and even he will probably hit g8 tomorrow/tonight. I'm hoping a couple days will give me some purple ability mats to get at least most of their abilities to level 5 each. Here's hoping. *crosses fingers*
  • Options
    Not at all
    im gonna miss him by 1*..... have all of em at 4* now don't think I can make it in time :(
  • Wil
    140 posts Member
    Options
    Yes at 7*
    Yes! I always focus on lesser used squads and this will be my first event character that I'll unlock right away at 7*. Only recently got Yoda and EP at 7*, hopefully R2 is coming sooner than later.
  • Options
    Yes at 7*
    LordDirt wrote: »
    I figured with Episode 8 coming out soon FO and Resistance would be used. Seems to have paid off for me.

Yepp same for me
  • Options
    Yes but below 7*
    I farmed them all to at least 5* for the offense mod challenge. Assuming that the tier to unlock BB8 at 5* isn't more difficult than the 5* mod challenge, I should be ok. If it's more difficult, who knows. Too many LS squads to work on for TB to put additional effort into FO.
  • Julmay
    177 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Not at all
    Not even trying. Working on PHX to be able to get 7* Thrawn and then working on OB to get CLS. Finishing off my resistance in between.

They are pushing too much too fast to keep up with unless you are a whale or you have been here since day 1. I have not been able to get a character in the first run yet. I missed Palps, Thrawn, R2, CLS and now BB8 on their first run My collection isn't horrible, I just have not been able to focus on obscure toons that have little benefit in arena or raids
  • Options
    Yes but below 7*
    I only need 7 shards for FOST and 10 for FOTP
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    Yes at 7*
    I haven't done a legendary event for a while. Can someone let me know: Do you need a complete toon set at each star level to be eligible to fight that level? i.e. If I have 4 x 7* FO toons and 1 x 6* FO toon will I even be able to attempt the 7* BB8 fight or will it bar me from trying as I need the complete set?
  • Options
    Yes but below 7*
    I haven't done a legendary event for a while. Can someone let me know: Do you need a complete toon set at each star level to be eligible to fight that level? i.e. If I have 4 x 7* FO toons and 1 x 6* FO toon will I even be able to attempt the 7* BB8 fight or will it bar me from trying as I need the complete set?

No, you need 5 seven star characters
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    Not at all
    Dumbest droid in the game (in a few hours) is BB8. I'd rather have Death Star mouse droid or a disassembled C3P0
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • Options
    Yes at 7*
    I have them all 7 stars, g11, and zetas on phasma, kylo, and FOST.

I think I'm in good shape.
  • Options
    Not at all
    I have them all 7 stars, g11, and zetas on phasma, kylo, and FOST.

I think I'm in good shape.

Too bad they only reward you with a lame droid with a poop emoji buff
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • Options
    Yes at 7*
    Hskull55 wrote: »

No, you need 5 seven star characters

****, that's annoying...
  • Options
    Yes at 7*
    Ran FO full Zeta'ed for a while in Arena. Have not touched them in some time now ofc, but plan on hitting auto tomorrow and coming back to it finished
  • Options
    Yes at 7*
    Yes my FO team is all g11 and all zeta'd but only cos I ran the full FO team in arena for months!

Finished off all my resistance toons over the summer prepping for ep 8.