While everyone is expecting Grievous or Jar Jar

Prev1
Am I the only one that hoping to see Padme? Just look how few female human characters are in this game... How can they forget the female protagonist in the prequel trilogy, and the most beautiful girl in all the 7 episodes?

Replies

• Calenir
    48 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Because every Star Wars fan boy's dream is to finally kill him.
  • Calenir wrote: »
    +1
  • He is the reason star wars exists. Pay your respects. May he live an eternal life of glory!
  • Jar jar is the key to all this
  • The best would be if he's totally OP
  • I have proof. He said Obi-Wan many times and others, he gave palp the unlimited power to make the Empire. He did missions in the clone wars that were key to success to defeat the CIS. any much more.
  • Meesa darth jar jar. Meesa the real sith lord. Yousa in big doodoo now.
  • Snoke? Is that you?

*be him. :wink:
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride

*be him. :wink:

Lol I bow to your infinite wisdom.
  • I really hope Disney lets EA/CG use Darth Jar Jar, but I doubt it will happen. He would be great as the exclusive shard shop character though.
  • They'll bring her out eventually. But Rey>Leia>Padme.

Too bad we'll never see Mara Jade...
  • Am I the only one that hoping to see Padme? Just look how few female human characters are in this game... How can they forget the female protagonist in the prequel trilogy, and the most beautiful girl in all the 7 episodes?

Except she wasn't important at all in the original trilogy and her toon would suck worse than her love interest Ani.
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    Natalie Portman really isn't that hot. Although I'd certainly pay for her dry cleaning...
  • Am I the only one that hoping to see Padme? Just look how few female human characters are in this game... How can they forget the female protagonist in the prequel trilogy, and the most beautiful girl in all the 7 episodes?

Except she wasn't important at all in the original trilogy and her toon would suck worse than her love interest Ani.

But she is surely more important than something called "Ewok Scout" or "Nightsister Acolyte" right? She did fight bravely in Episode I, which wasn't worse than Leia, and you see how good Leia is in this game?
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    As soon as Natalie Portman wears a gold bikini, she can have her own character
  • Baal wrote: »

This!
  • Commander cody
    They'll bring her out eventually. But Rey>Leia>Padme.

Too bad we'll never see Mara Jade...

Yeah I love Rey too, but don't really think Leia to be that hot except for the bikini costume... And you may notice that Rey's face in this game is so different from the actress in the movie, so sad.
  • Why are two posts (with their respective replies) merged into one? Or am I the only one seeing this?
    Why are two posts (with their respective replies) merged into one? Or am I the only one seeing this?

+1 so weird
    Baal wrote: »

This!

These.
  • Meesa gonna kill yous all.
  • Baal wrote: »
    Natalie Portman really isn't that hot. Although I'd certainly pay for her dry cleaning...

You know what I like about her? I know you didn't ask but I'm gonna tell you anyway lol. She has natural beauty. You see so many fake looking people these days. Ever seen I'm gonna get you sucka? Hilarious bit with a "fake woman" in it. That's how I see a lot of the more modern hot people lol.
  • LSkywalkerr
    105 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Ever seen I'm gonna get you sucka?

+1

Just had to post because someone referenced the movie "I'm gonna get you sucka" on a star wars forum. Epic in its own way that that could happen. Proper spelling of 'sucka' too. Kudos. Im impressed. I have now officially seen it all. Scratch that one off my bucket list. lol

Btw, laughing with you not at you, and I actually am familiar with I'm gonna get you sucka.
  • Ever seen I'm gonna get you sucka?

+1

Just had to post because someone referenced the movie "I'm gonna get you sucka" on a star wars forum. Epic in its own way that that could happen. Proper spelling of 'sucka' too. Kudos. I have now officially seen it all. Scratch that one off my bucket list. lol

Haha! Glad I could help. I didn't know if anyone would get that or not lol. Leia in platform shoes with goldfish in them, highest selling skin ever.
  • Nice lol
  • I want jar jar's girlfriend. The duck lady...thing...alien
  • Cuz everybody loves Jar Jar, right?
  • We need a light side droid team! C3P0/R2/BB8!