Pushing for 31 stars Haat Hrancor Guild recruiting - Raid times 19:00 GMT - 1.3 million+

Enrico
159 posts Member
edited September 2017
Hello Stranger!

I am the recruiting officer for The Mysterious Strangers part in House Divided. We run haat and heroic Rancor multiple times a week starting at 11900 GMT. Last run in tb we made 30 stars! We have a lot of fun doing tb and are looking to improve it.

We require 600 tickets a day and to join the alliance Discord.
If you are interested, please send me a personal message or join the recruitment Discord for House Divided. Please post your swgoh.gg link. https://discord.gg/EnpNKeP

If you want to see what House Divided has more to offer I suggest to take a look at out website. http://housedivided.my-dev-site.com/

Greetings,
Enrico
Post edited by Enrico on

Replies

• Please join our recruitmentserber if you want to join.

This is the invite link
    https://discord.gg/EnpNKeP

We are looking for people with 1.3 million GP or more
  • Mysterious Strangers is looking for 2 more people to join the ranks of domination tb. Let's kill those Empire people together. You must have more than 1.3 million GP and been willing to join our Discord and make 600 tickets a day. It is possible to send me a private message on this site and I will respond very soon
  • Hello all. We are planning to make the push to 31 or even 32 stars. If you want to be a part of this you won't regret it
  • Great guild I have 2.1 mill GP and love to see how guild is improving and helping all of us progress
  • Only freaks and psychos in this Guild ... and I love them all, come join the show.
    You won't regret it.
  • The guild growing very quickly. The first people are currently unlocking General Kenobi and soon others will follow. We get more than 10 Rolo shards each tb. It's a great guild for learning in and growing with. We support each other a lot.
  • Fast growing international friendly guild!! Join up!
  • We have one last spot. Come quick and claim it
  • Greetings! I am part of mighty chlorians which is a top 25-50 guild...we have 7 ranks of guilds all 85 only and decently geared...just recently discovered that a coworker started game month or so ago..extremely active sadly is at least a year+ before able to reach requirements for any of our 7 guilds...and wants to build for solid 6months 1yr or so until joining my guild..no where near haat for another few months...however if you have room and want constant 600/600 as well and gift trades when able and someone who will excel very quickly bc I am guiding them email me at mikelovin410@gmail.com want to find something that's going to help you and him out at same time move up quickly...thx!!!

Mikelovin410 of mc2
    577-459-442 is my player code but would like to link you up with his...thx!
  • Send you a message, but still looking further too.
  • Enrico
    159 posts Member
    Still looking for one more. Are you interested? Please message me or postca reply in this topic. You can also apply with lower GP than required. Everyone is taken into consideration
  • Still looking. So if want to be part of an active well coordinating guild which works together to improve TB so everyone prosper then apply today to join new TB tommorow
  • The guild is really fantastic with how they work on tb. Every member is eager to improve and this makes this guild the guild to be. So join today!
  • Esher
    12 posts Member
    Up it goes .. join us before TB starts and be part of a fantastic guild
  • Ulon
    35 posts Member
    If u steek for steady progess, we r the right adress! We have professional heads organizing stuff and freely discuss every concern for improvements! Would like to have two guys more before nxt tb to do the 31*!
  • Enrico
    159 posts Member
    Want to grow in a friendly environment? Then we are the guild for you. We look for people with 1.3 million GP or higher to grow with. Please send me a pm on this forum if you are interested
  • Great guild! Join us today!
  • Enrico
    159 posts Member
    Last day for tb. Last chance. Last spot! Come and join!
  • Enrico wrote: »
    Still looking for one more. Are you interested? Please message me or postca reply in this topic. You can also apply with lower GP than required. Everyone is taken into consideration

Interested in joining
  • Hi Enrico, still looking?
  • Enrico
    159 posts Member
    Hi @Dude7474. Yes, we are still looking. Are you still interested?
  • Enrico
    159 posts Member
    Looking for two new people. Private message me or join the Discord mentioned in opening post.
  • Please join here if interested
    https://discord.gg/EnpNKeP

We are currently looking for 2 more people!
  • Join us today for the next tb! It's a lot of fun doing it with us.

Message me if interested
  • Still looking for active members with more then 1.3 mil GP for finishing 31*+ TB. Join us and enjoy the benefits of an active guild/alliance with really intelligent and competent officers who so their beat to guide everyone. The alliance has around 500 members and u can ask anyone for guidance or help :) really open minded ppl.
  • https://discord.gg/EnpNKeP
    Join here if you are interested to join a guild in the aiming for 31 stars and beyond. (31 stars expected this tb and maybe even more). You could also send me a private message
  • A little over 24 hours left for the start of tb. If you want to join Mysterious Strangers (do, it's the best guild in the best alliance out there) please send me a private message. That gives the best chances I will read it in time and can invite you.
  • Last chance to join today! Join now by sending me a personal message and we will crack tb together.