New TB Rewards

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Does everyone in the same guild get exactly the same gear in their TB rewards now?

That was always the case.
  • Liath wrote: »
    Does everyone in the same guild get exactly the same gear in their TB rewards now?

Apparently original plans don't mean anything if 12 hour phases isn't a good idea...

• CG_RyDiggs wrote: »
    Hey all,

I'm getting info from developers regarding the 30-45 star rewards.

Let's not go nuts quite yet. I'll need time to collect data and get a response.

Thanks all for the patience as we improve the game together ;)

RT

Much appreciated Ry!
    While they have improved from previous, like others have said... the time put into this as a guild and especially for those of us trying to herd our cats... I feel like the prize box bump at 41* is the perfect place to guarantee a fully crafted gear piece. That is not an easy goal to get, and a reasonable reward for our time/effort/work. Again, really appreciate you continuing to look at rewards.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Liath wrote: »

Apparently original plans don't mean anything if 12 hour phases isn't a good idea...

Um. I'm not talking about a plan, I'm talking about what actually happened in the first two TB.

Things change. The 12 hour phases changed because the majority of posters here told the Devs it would be a terrible idea and they actually listened. That has zero to do with the topic.
  • KyloRey
    871 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    TommySitt wrote: »
    MK4 Carbantis, WHY WHY WHY??!?? Most of have thousands of these things

Also, 38-40* are getting better rewards than 43-44*, is this WAI? Tell us why we should continue spending to make 45* quicker

Yeah, in all honesty, MK 4 Carbantis should be REMOVED from Territory Battle rewards. They are pretty useless and not worthy of a reward for a 6 day event like this.
  • Guys, that’s a MKVI, not an MKIV.......
    Hey all,

RT

Hey no matter what anyone says Diggs....the rewards are way better then before. We got 40* and it was great gear. Thanks to everyone of ya that decided to give us more gear because it was so much better and me and my guild mates appreciate it alot. Only thing I'd definitely take out the MK4 carbs and replace with MK3. Once again thank you all very much....from Ewokin On Sunshine
  • SolariJedi
    138 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    I have to agree with a lot of those who posted about very common purple/gold gear. The rewards from this should not even have the possibility of giving anything that most of us already have 4-500+, if not 1000+ of, an example being I have 1320 of the MK5 Medpac Salvage, I only have 37 of the prototypes. The increase to rewards overall though, between currency and items, is still most appreciated!
  • nfsseb1978 wrote: »
    Guys, that’s a MKVI, not an MKIV.......

Some guilds were getting MK 4 Carbanti salvage as rewards, not MK 6 Carbanti salvage.

We received also MKIV..
    Hey all,

RT

Thank you !
  • Gawejn wrote: »
    nfsseb1978 wrote: »

We received also MKIV..

If it came with your raid salvage then that is normal, it drops on HRancor, but some of us like myself didn’t get any raid salvage.....43* is broken
  • So boxes I've seen so far, 44 star reward 128 total pieces of Salvage, no fully crafted. 41 star reward, I've seen two boxes both with 125 pieces of Salvage and no fully crafted piece. I've seen a 35 star reward that had 119 pieces of Salvage and a fully crafted piece. It appears that each star is worth exactly one extra piece of Salvage and some territory battles currency. How is that in any way fair?
  • Liamtbqh
    620 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    CG_RyDiggs wrote: »
    Hey all,

RT

tenor.gif

But seriously, thanks for the reward boost. Anyone with missing gear could hopefully get it after the issue is sorted. Also maybe a lil something something for the issue ;)
  • Thanks for the new rewards!!
  • It would be nice to see what happens, I thought the rewards were a little weak at 33*
  • nfsseb1978
    48 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Can people that got 43* and no raid salvage PM me a screen shot of your rewards and your guildname? A guildmate is putting together a list to pass on to the DEVs.
    Can people that got 43* and no raid salvage PM me a screen shot of your rewards and your guildname? A guildmate is putting together a list to pass on to the DEVs.

I put it all in this post: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/135594/tb-43-rewards-are-bugged-zero-old-salvage/p1?new=1

MC, AA, and TI
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
    Hey all,

RT

Hey no matter what anyone says Diggs....the rewards are way better then before. We got 40* and it was great gear. Thanks to everyone of ya that decided to give us more gear because it was so much better and me and my guild mates appreciate it alot. Only thing I'd definitely take out the MK4 carbs and replace with MK3. Once again thank you all very much....from Ewokin On Sunshine

BTW, I'm going to have to disagree, along with 149 other people who all comparatively got total trash for rewards this go around.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • benacrow wrote: »

I put it all in this post: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/135594/tb-43-rewards-are-bugged-zero-old-salvage/p1?new=1

MC, AA, and TI

Yeah, I’m from one of those 3. Just looking for more people, not everyone will check the bug section, so this post seemed like it might get more views.
  • Also realize it will be a small number from maybe the top 15 gp guilds, 43-44* are the top atm.
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    benacrow wrote: »

MC, AA, and TI

Yeah, I’m from one of those 3. Just looking for more people, not everyone will check the bug section, so this post seemed like it might get more views.

Gotcha, cool. All from those 3 got shafted with rewards, but a post about it would likely get moved to bugs section anyways, since that's where 'the devs will see it'.

But yeah, go for it.
  • So i just confirmed another 41 star box at 125 salvage and a 42 star box at 126 salvage. so yes, that additional 5-10 million character GP necessary to net you another star is worth exactly 1 piece of salvage. ONE.
  • benacrow wrote: »
    CG_RyDiggs wrote: »
    Hey all,

RT

BTW, I'm going to have to disagree, along with 149 other people who all comparatively got total trash for rewards this go around.

I'm sorry you and the others got bad gear. I hope everything turns out good for you and the others players.
  • I think the general feeling is, if you got 35 stars or less, you feel you got great gear. if you got more than that, you feel like you got shafted.
  • 26/45 here and very happy. Three sets of gear components are immediately usable. This is good reward for the whole event and while people in my guild were negative after the previous TB, they seem happy with this one. Good job reworking the rewards CG, this is worthy participating to it.
  • Mystcjon wrote: »
    I think the general feeling is, if you got 35 stars or less, you feel you got great gear. if you got more than that, you feel like you got shafted.

We got 40*s almost 41....we actually got really good gear. I feel badly for the ones who didn't.
  • Mystcjon wrote: »
    I think the general feeling is, if you got 35 stars or less, you feel you got great gear. if you got more than that, you feel like you got shafted.

Unless you were 43*, in which case half of your rewards were forgotten...