New TB Rewards

Replies

• whats the incentive of a guild getting better and climbing up to higher stars if the rewards are not worth it...
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    @CG_RyDiggs replied already to the thread that he is working to get some answers on this , give him the time to get that answer and I know this usally takes longer than people want or even believe it should.

If you dont like that answer given, totally understandable but in the void of that lets try as a community to keep the “they dont care” , “worthless”, “eat all the cookies”, etc. to a reasonable level.

Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • I was thinking that, to help pass the time as CG_RyDiggs gets us answers, we should...EAT ALL THE COOKIES!!

;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • +1 the rewards were definitely on par with the TB the effort! Great job!
  • 42 star and sure the rewards are better but nowhere near inline with the effort
  • Shimrra wrote: »
    This is the 43* reward box

701742imageuploadedfromios.jpg

I think something is missing...

Are you sure it's not just that you need to scroll down? Resolution looks pretty low on that screen.
  • CG_RyDiggs wrote: »
    Hey all,

I'm getting info from developers regarding the 30-45 star rewards.

Let's not go nuts quite yet. I'll need time to collect data and get a response.

Thanks all for the patience as we improve the game together ;)

RT

Seriously you just spent a month fixing rewards and there is no one who understands the rationale behind them. As it stands there is almost no incentive for a guild to bother improving after around 35 stars - an extra 10 stars will give them an extra 10 pieces of salvage for their extra 100mil GP.

Is the going rate really 10mil GP per salvage piece? One salvage piece for several months of a whole guild gearing toons?
  • IF anyone has seen a box with 41-44 stars that had a full piece of gear from this raid, please post it. Ive seen about 15 so far and not one full piece, despite it being the second best chance for a fully crafted piece.
  • Dretzle wrote: »
    Shimrra wrote: »
    This is the 43* reward box

701742imageuploadedfromios.jpg

I think something is missing...

Are you sure it's not just that you need to scroll down? Resolution looks pretty low on that screen.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/135594/tb-43-rewards-are-bugged-zero-old-salvage/p1?new=1

read the last line in this post...
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • I like the premise of the increased rewards, however with so many items available it's too easy to get burned. I got mk7 biotechs and mk4 comlinks in my box which stinks. If I got cuffs and guns I'd be estactic.

The big deal is when I get a crap reward from rancor, I can try again in 2 days, but for TB I have to wait 10 days to hope for something good
  • Draw4wild wrote: »
    I like the premise of the increased rewards, however with so many items available it's too easy to get burned. I got mk7 biotechs and mk4 comlinks in my box which stinks. If I got cuffs and guns I'd be estactic.

The big deal is when I get a **** reward from rancor, I can try again in 2 days, but for TB I have to wait 10 days to hope for something good

There’s zero reason that the junk challenge gear is still a possible reward for TB. This is end game, G12 content.
  • Our guild reached 41 stars, and the rewards we beyond terrible. If this is the improved TB rewards system, it still needs to be improved. Like, for realsies this time.

iN DarthJarJar | Team Instinct Δ
  • Our 36* guild got full pieces and medpacks. Our 41* guild... bugger all
  • It takes a lot of time to coordinate and do TB. For all that effort we should always receive at least 1 fully crafted stun gun or cuff. Plus more gear. I'm still not satisfied with the rewards. It's not worth it.
  • The tokens are the bigger reward than the gear. Use the tokens to buy the gear you need.
  • Boomer8800 wrote: »
    whats the incentive of a guild getting better and climbing up to higher stars if the rewards are not worth it...

THIS.
  • CG_RyDiggs wrote: »

Let's not go nuts quite yet.

Hahahahahahahahaha.

Good luck with that.

The natives are restless.

• Does everyone in the same guild get exactly the same gear in their TB rewards now?
    I thought so, but we had a few people who got different rewards

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    The tokens are the bigger reward than the gear. Use the tokens to buy the gear you need.

Yes, but if finishing lower means full drops and better salvage, then the handful of extra tokens certainly aren't worth the difference or the effort
    Post edited by Nikoms565 on
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Strubz
    429 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    EDIT: The GP of my friends guild is much higher due to incomplete swgoh.gg info. They are missing 20 profiles so say his guild has around 70 million for same of argument. The same issue still persists. 50 million difference of GP between 2 guilds and 12 additional stars has extremely little advantage in rewards in the grand scheme of things.
    I edited this post to change the GP of my buddy's guild to a rough estimate of 70 instead of the 42 million that swgoh.gg shows.

Edited post:

My buddy is in a guild that got 30 stars. They have probably 70 million GP. My guild got 42 stars. We have nearly 120 million GP.

We get 2,300 more token than they do. That equates to 5 yoda shards and 10 pieces of G12 salvage. Fine. Not terrible, not exactly stunning though.

If you look at the salvage gear, a guild getting 42 stars is getting 126 salvage whereas a guild with 30 stars gets 107 salvage. 19 salvage difference. They got 17 G12 salvage. I got 24 G12 salvage. 7 extra G12 salvage which translates to 560 tokens.

The other extra 12 salvage we got over them is G11 or crap challenge gear. At most, it might be exactly 792 tokens extra.

So unless I'm terrible at math (which is very possible, I cheated my way out of AP Calculus), that means the 50 million GP advantage I had over my friend's guild awarded my guild with a MAXIMUM salvage "value" of 1,352 tokens. So for putting in an insane amount of coordination and people upping their GP, a guild with 120 million GP that achieves 42 stars is worth at most 1,352 tokens of salvage gear more than a guild with only 70 million GP. Know what you can buy with 1,352 tokens? You can get 5 whole Yoda shards and have 2 tokens of spare change.

Monetarily speaking, that 50 extra million GP netted us 200 more crystals than the 30 star guild. That translates to LESS THAN $1.99 USD.

So a guild whose members easily spent thousands of more dollars as a whole to try and ace this content are awarded extra salvage that translates to roughly 5 Yoda shards and about 2 bucks cash. Fair? Not even close. This needs to be looked at by people that understand how math works cause I'm not the best but breaking it down, this doesn't seem even remotely fair or worth our time. We lost 2 people today who looked at rewards and the ridiculous demand of TB and decided this game was no longer worth it. This is supposed to be end game content. End game content is supposed to reward the insanely dedicated players, not get them to quit unless that is the end game.
    Post edited by Strubz on
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    The tokens are the bigger reward than the gear. Use the tokens to buy the gear you need.

Yes, but if finishing lower means full dtops and better salvage, the handful of extra tokens certainly aren't worth tge difference or tge effort

token are the same if we had 1 TB every week . It was 3150 for 25 stars with ( normally 1 tb a week ) and now for 25 stars you have 4200 tokens . So at the end you have 12600 tokens a month
  • Just fix the high end results and we shall all rejoice in the wonderful new world of no gear wall!
  • Strubz wrote: »
    My buddy is in a guild that got 30 stars. They have 42 million GP. My guild got 42 stars. We have nearly 120 million GP.

42M GP and 30 stars .... are you sure ? i think he is lying to you your buddy
  • I thought the rewards were better overall.

We went from 40 stars to 41 stars and the extra purple and gold gear we got, in addition to the new gear 12 salvage was welcomed.

The key, IMO, for guilds is to try to make territory battles as systematic as possible.

For example, we have pretty much the same instructions for phases 1 & 2 and really don't communicate much to get those phases done. Phases 4 & 5 are pretty much the same (although a little more communication is needed for platoons).

We just figured out our strategy for phase 6 and it will also be very simple for future territory battles.

Make the process as routine and systematic and officers will end up having to do less and guild mates will know what to do on their own a lot of the time.
    My buddy is in a guild that got 30 stars. They have 42 million GP. My guild got 42 stars. We have nearly 120 million GP.

We get 2,300 more token than they do. That equates to 5 yoda shards and 10 pieces of G12 salvage. Fine. Not terrible, not exactly stunning though.

If you look at the salvage gear, a guild getting 42 stars is getting 126 salvage whereas a guild with 30 stars gets 107 salvage. 19 salvage difference. They got 17 G12 salvage. I got 24 G12 salvage. 7 extra G12 salvage which translates to 560 tokens.

The other extra 12 salvage we got over them is G11 or **** challenge gear. At most, it might be exactly 792 tokens extra.

So unless I'm terrible at math (which is very possible, I cheated my way out of AP Calculus), that means the 76 million GP advantage I had over my friend's guild awarded my guild with a MAXIMUM salvage "value" of 1,352 tokens. So for putting in an insane amount of coordination and people upping their GP, a guild with 120 million GP that achieves 42 stars is worth at most 1,352 tokens of salvage gear more than a guild with only 42 million GP. Know what you can buy with 1,352 tokens? You can get 5 whole Yoda shards and have 2 tokens of spare change.

Monetarily speaking, that 77 extra million GP netted us 200 more crystals than the 30 star guild. That translates to LESS THAN $1.99 USD.

So a guild whose members easily spent thousands of more dollars as a whole to try and ace this content are awarded extra salvage that translates to roughly 5 Yoda shards and about 2 bucks cash. Fair? Not even close. This needs to be looked at by people that understand how math works cause I'm not the best but breaking it down, this doesn't seem even remotely fair or worth our time. We lost 2 people today who looked at rewards and the ridiculous demand of TB and decided this game was no longer worth it. This is supposed to be end game content. End game content is supposed to reward the insanely dedicated players, not get them to quit unless that is the end game.

This ^^ is why rewards are still broken
  • @ Strubz

your buddy is lying to you , impossible to have 30 stars with 40M gp ... sorry for you
    My buddy is in a guild that got 30 stars. They have 42 million GP.

tenor.gif

• Ty devs for my g12
  • nfsseb1978 wrote: »
    Guys, that’s a MKVI, not an MKIV.......

Tell me how THIS is a carbanti 6, not 4:

https://ibb.co/nrrByk