New TB Rewards

12346Next

Replies

• LukeDukem8
    607 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    This is pretty discouraging that a major Game Developer missed something like this which affects almost their entire player base. If it is WAI, then it doesn't make any sense to not reward those for progressing.
  • no whats really discouraging is that they havent done anything to address it and its been days.
  • Mystcjon wrote: »
    no whats really discouraging is that they havent done anything to address it and its been days.

Patience. Know it's tough, I'm still a little sore about the rewards but it is the last day of September so an educated guess says there will be an announcement today to address the issue in some way and to announce October events/upcoming TB changes.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    We've confirmed this is a bug (thus the move to the bugs section), and this issue should be addressed with our wee hotfix that we have slated for today. Thanks!

Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Hiya!
    We've confirmed this is a bug (thus the move to the bugs section), and this issue should be addressed with our wee hotfix that we have slated for today. Thanks!

See. Called it. The guilds with 43* should be getting their extra intended awards. We still need to have a discussion about how the rewards are still not up to par but we have a thread in main for that.
  • @CG_Kozispoon I see the threads got merged. There was actually one dedicated to 43 * Guilds (the one that was already in bugs) and a second for "New TB Rewards" which was more for feedback on rewards. If you can't unmerge them, that's fine. Just wanted to give a heads up on the difference.
  • Since they were merged i assume the confirmation is that all rewards were bugged?
  • Yes, that is the question. What exactly was bugged. Just 43 Rewards or all
  • Did any guild receive a full piece of gear (any star level)?
  • Only one I saw in over 100 box screenshots was the 35* box that got one
  • So, the bugfix was for 43 stars, even though this thread had nothing to do with 43 stars. Way to make us feel appreciated CG. THIS IS ABOUT THE FACT THAT 41 STAR BOXES ARE NOT BETTER THAN 35 STAR BOXES. please try to not minimize this by jjncluding it with the 43 STAR issue. @CG_Kozispoon
  • Thanks for the answer @CG_Kozispoon but what about this?? :
    Mystcjon wrote: »
    So, the bugfix was for 43 stars, even though this thread had nothing to do with 43 stars. Way to make us feel appreciated CG. THIS IS ABOUT THE FACT THAT 41 STAR BOXES ARE NOT BETTER THAN 35 STAR BOXES. please try to not minimize this by jjncluding it with the 43 STAR issue. @CG_Kozispoon

Let's remember no 41 star guild for full piece. And also what about removing useless carbanti IV? I got 55.

Higher stars guilds aren't the only ones with whales.

@CG_RyDiggs
  • My 38* Rewards was bugged, too. :/
    2W2gsVi.png
  • CG_RyDiggs wrote: »
    Hey all,

I'm getting info from developers regarding the 30-45 star rewards.

Let's not go nuts quite yet. I'll need time to collect data and get a response.

Thanks all for the patience as we improve the game together ;)

RT

The ask here was that we be patient while information was gathered on the 30-45 star rewards. Data would be collected and a response on the 30-45 star level would be generated. Currently a response specific to 43 stars has been shared.

@CG_RyDiggs, @CG_Kozispoon any update on the more general 30-45 star investigation?

• I just found out that one guild with 43 stars got 100 crystals as compensation along with some cuffs, challenge gear and MK 4, again MK4 carbantis. Holy timbucks that is not a good reward. My guild at 42 stars got wayyyy better rewards.
  • So again the question is are TB rewards going to be reworked again or is this working as intended? If it is working as intended, I am not interested. It's not worth the aggravation of coordination and striving to grow GP.
  • greycloak wrote: »
    CG_RyDiggs wrote: »
    Hey all,

I'm getting info from developers regarding the 30-45 star rewards.

Let's not go nuts quite yet. I'll need time to collect data and get a response.

Thanks all for the patience as we improve the game together ;)

RT

The ask here was that we be patient while information was gathered on the 30-45 star rewards. Data would be collected and a response on the 30-45 star level would be generated. Currently a response specific to 43 stars has been shared.

@CG_RyDiggs, @CG_Kozispoon any update on the more general 30-45 star investigation?

Just checking in (a few patient days later). Any news on the more general 30-45 star reward investigation? @CG_RyDiggs , @CG_Kozispoon ?
  • Strubz wrote: »
    So again the question is are TB rewards going to be reworked again or is this working as intended? If it is working as intended, I am not interested. It's not worth the aggravation of coordination and striving to grow GP.

They are working as intended currently. We still reserve the right to change in the future as we see fit.

HOWEVER, check the recent posts about making TB easier with notifications and coordination here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/141177/territory-battle-and-war-guild-leader-and-officer-tools-update#latest

Development Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes