What if there is a Jedi Rey legend event...

Prev134
KueChael
930 posts Moderator
That requires bb8. Just saying.
This place will blow up.

Replies

• Options
    Won't happen, also it will probably be Rey(Lightsaber) instead lol. But yeah Rey is nowhere near as legendary as CLS(a.k.a Luke with Lightsaber who people waited for years).
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure you can count on him being necessary for something up and coming related to Resistence or First Order (which is think is more likely).

I didn't even want to farm CHS in the first place but I put him on pause to get Kylo to 7*.

FOST is 81/100 and I will refresh hard nodes if I have to in order to get BB-8 to 7* before the end of the event.

If he ends up not being needed for anything that's fine, but either way I will be covered.

Then I can finally get CHS to 5* and then FINALLY get back to farming Saxon, ISC, and the ever present for speed secondaries.
  • Options
    If that happens, the BB8 event will come back, same as R2 came back when he was needed for CLS. Then, those who didn't get it this time will have FO ready because everybody is already farming them. And resistance is a team that most people farm because they're good for different game modes.
  • Options
    Jedi Rey would make me a happy camper
  • Options
    Wouldn't expect that until episode 9 releases. Could see BB8 needed for a Gen Hux event.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    bb8 and new han / chewie of course
  • Options
    Yeah, they would bring back the BB8 event again like they did for Luke. But, I don't think they would have to wait for Ep9. Not like we have Ep6 Luke. My advice is simply to be ready for all the possibilities. With TB, it never hurts to have a character at 7*.
  • Options
    People blow up regardless. Can't please everyone.

I knew FO/Resistance were coming up, but couldn't farm both at the same time along with the other toons I was farming so I went with Resistance. My choice, no issues. If it means I have to wait awhile then so be it.
  • Options
    Won't happen, also it will probably be Rey(Lightsaber) instead lol. But yeah Rey is nowhere near as legendary as CLS(a.k.a Luke with Lightsaber who people waited for years).

It totally will happen and BB8 will absolutely be a requirement. That being said, we'll likely see another bb8 event before Jedi Rey drops.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    KueChael wrote: »
    This place will blow up.

To be fair, this place blows up when somebody sneezes.

Mario+hammers+deathstar+nice+shot_261ca3_4350747.gif
  • Options
    When that bridge comes we'll cross it. No worries B)
  • Options
    I’m hoping vet Han Chewie will be in low energy cantina nodes, in one of the easy shops will be great but I highly doubt it.
  • Options
    I think its a good guess that Jedi Rey is coming to the game before the movie comes out.

And I'm sure she will be OP, too. :p
  • Options
    KyloRey wrote: »
    I think its a good guess that Jedi Rey is coming to the game before the movie comes out.

And I'm sure she will be OP, too. :p

They probably cant spoil any force powers before the movie comes out. So I doubt it.

Same with Snoke or whatever his name is.

• Options
    Expect it. I’m personally farming FO despite not being able to get him this run, when I’ve finished Finn, Rey(sandgirl) and the two veterans along with bb8 will likely be the requisites for Jedi Rey.
    You have been warned.
  • Options
    Expect it. I’m personally farming FO despite not being able to get him this run, when I’ve finished Finn, Rey(sandgirl) and the two veterans along with bb8 will likely be the requisites for Jedi Rey.
    You have been warned.

You have been well trained sith apprentice. CG has trained you well.
  • Options

BB-8 has a "legendary" event.....so, clearly, lightsaber or Padiwan Rey or whatever she'll be called could have her own "legendary" event.
    If that happens, the BB8 event will come back, same as R2 came back when he was needed for CLS.

Exactly....they brought back R2 for early for just that reason.
  • Options
    Lol! This thread is a blowup simulation except there's no blowup so far. I guess there's nothing like the real thing baby.
  • Options

because thrawn and BB-8 are such more legendary characters, right?
  • Options
    As long as get a ROTJ Luke that isn't insane to get, I'll be happy.
  • Options
    EricsonX wrote: »

For each level of the event, instead of it being the same toons increasing in star each time, it'll be 5 different 7 star toons for every level.
  • Options
    Ploosh wrote: »

For each level of the event, instead of it being the same toons increasing in star each time, it'll be 5 different 7 star toons for every level.

lol I could see this. CG would totally try this out to see if it boosts profits. Sad part is it totally would. Addicted whales can't help themselves.
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Options
    C3hyp77 wrote: »
    bb8 and new han / chewie of course

Are you talking about Xbow Han or Ran Through By His Own Son Han? There are too many to keep track :(

Insane requirements to maximize profit? Never!
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    This place will blow up.

The BB8 event would probably return just before the new jedi Rey event the same way as the R2D2 event returned just before the CLS event. Don't sweat it. Just prepare and farm you FO team now.
  • Options
    If Jedi/Lightsaber Rey requires BB8 it will be a heroas journey. Why ? Because with the exception of Yoda you need the opposite toons to unlock the new character.

If this Rey can be obtained with a heroes journey we will surely need all toons at 7* - and we will for sure need Veteran Han & Chewie - imagine this forum when this happens and we didn't have a "proper" way to farm the two veterans...
  • Options
    Waqui wrote: »
    This place will blow up.

The BB8 event would probably return just before the new jedi Rey event the same way as the R2D2 event returned just before the CLS event. Don't sweat it. Just prepare and farm you FO team now.

This, no need to worry.
  • Options
    I believe BB8 will be required to unlock Grand Master Luke , not Rey
    I choose the Red Pill.
  • Options
    I fully expect there to be a Jedi Rey at some point and based on form, expect BB-8 to be necessary. Whether she's billed as being 'legendary' as Commander Luke, don't think so much about that, think about the franchise and where the money is going to be invested - Star Wars brands will be encouraged/instructed to heavily promote the latest film and the Rey event, when it comes, will reflect this
  • Options
    I fully expect a Jedi Rey joureny event similar to CLS and I think they were forshadowing with this event who is needed.

Scavenger Rey
    BB8
    Finn
    Geezer Han and Chewie.

BB8 won't be the problem, it will be force farming old man Han and Chewie. The way those 2 were all of a sudden released makes me think they are definitely needed for something and TB taking a little longer then expected through there schedule off, thus forcing them to drop those 2 with no notice or fanfare.
  • Options
    I fully expect a Jedi Rey joureny event similar to CLS and I think they were forshadowing with this event who is needed.

Scavenger Rey
    BB8
    Finn
    Geezer Han and Chewie.

BB8 won't be the problem, it will be force farming old man Han and Chewie. The way those 2 were all of a sudden released makes me think they are definitely needed for something and TB taking a little longer then expected through there schedule off, thus forcing them to drop those 2 with no notice or fanfare.

Geezer Han and Chewie -- that's funny!!

I could see this happening but it wouldn't be for a while untill they make the Geezers farmable.