Bronzium quality of life update...

Can we PLEASE get a "use all" button?

Sitting there hitting the screen over and over to use thousands of ally points almost feels like torture.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to better sub forum for better Dev visibility.
  • +1 but a slider would be best so we can keep a heel of bronzium incase some bronzium event types come back
  • This is the exact reason I came to the forums, I have 70,000 ally point saved up, that's almost 300 data cards. It would be great if we were able to buy in bulk.
  • I just created an account for this forum for this exact reason as well. I usually wait until I have about 10K ally points saved up until I spend them on the Bronzium Data Cards. Having a slider to be able to spend them would be AMAZING! I have been wanting to suggest this as well, glad to see this has been suggested already. Hopefully the Devs will see this and it is an easy adjustment for them because this would be such an awesome quality of life update to the game.
  • Just made an account to support this.
    I recently had to click through 50k, took a while as you can assume. Before that I had done 30k at most at a time which also takes too long.

Now I have almost 40k in bank and I'm just waiting/hoping for the slider to come. I really have zero interest in just clicking my screen about 500 times or more in row.

If the "Sim all" for daily challenges was doable then surely this is too. Please do it soon though.