Put some speculations on my name

With Phasma, BB8, Veteran Smugglers we are now on the road to TLJ.
(Sorry to those hoping for GG rework, clone helmets, and seperatist faction pass.)

I see new toons of Flametroopers, Rose, Hux, Snoke. Maybe even more rebels..err Resistance- like General Organa.

There is also the final Rebels season... with Rukh(please Empire Noghiri would be great) Thrawn event to return with pheonix getting zetas.

But where does that leave the heroes journey? Is it possible to get old Luke before Jedi Luke? (The true Luke we have been asking for) or is this pushed to after winter?

Where are the flash events? The hype and promise of easing the gear burden. Has shard shop negated the need for flash events now? I know cap wants to figure out the rewards but I think we can help - full guns, cuffs, carbs, biotech implants, shield generators, holo lenses. Bonus stage - gear 12.

Ships. I know tb took the resources and time away from ships but ships are super stale. Add some crystals to the payout, do whatever the devs have planned for reaper and shuttle. Release some new ships, new capital ships.

With all these new toons sure to come
along are faction passes done? (Jedi need some love)

I know "winter is coming" and not in a mean way but - so what? It's hard to get hype or excited about much when things are so inconsistent.

Replies

• Put some speculations on my name
    Rumpelstiltskin!
  • I bet one of the new chars will be FOST Executioner
    https://ibb.co/gQNJuQ
  • I wouldn't expect another luke for at least a year. It took em nearly 2 years to being out CLS they're gonna save Jedi luke and old luke for a good while I'd say
  • i do miss the flash events, would sure like to see holo projectors in there, though cuffs and guns would be appreciated too
  • I wouldn't expect another luke for at least a year. It took em nearly 2 years to being out CLS they're gonna save Jedi luke and old luke for a good while I'd say

I wouldn't expect Jedi Luke until people get sick of CLS
  • SWGAMER6 wrote: »
    I wouldn't expect another luke for at least a year. It took em nearly 2 years to being out CLS they're gonna save Jedi luke and old luke for a good while I'd say

Isn't CLS already utterly boring?
  • AlexanderG wrote: »
    SWGAMER6 wrote: »
    I wouldn't expect another luke for at least a year. It took em nearly 2 years to being out CLS they're gonna save Jedi luke and old luke for a good while I'd say

Isn't CLS already utterly boring?

+1
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    I think CLS is a pretty cool guy.
  • CLS just took over arena. I think any toon that does that will get some flack.
  • Yup. That's why I don't think we will be seeing JKL anytime soon. They came out with CLS when they did because the whales were crying the blues about the meta being boring. As soon as that becomes the norm with CLS I suspect we will get op JKL. However the problem is that they made CLS to op, so they may have to first come out with some different characters to make CLS not so much of a threat....maybe. I still think Thrawn may be the anti CLS but we will see what happens once more people begin to get him at 7 stars and gear 12.
  • Dont forget Battlefront 2 that is coming it has few new characters Bossk and Iden Versio. Also has Grievous so hopefully rework for him in this game. Maybe Vader too. And whatever DLCs bring.
  • I would imagine that Hermit Yoda will be needed for JKL. Because of this, I wouldn't look for JKL until August.
  • Pseudot wrote: »
    I would imagine that Hermit Yoda will be needed for JKL. Because of this, I wouldn't look for JKL until August.

I think the same. But also thought a different version of Luke would pop up as well. I was figuring on pilot Luke.
    hS_ wrote: »
    Dont forget Battlefront 2 that is coming it has few new characters Bossk and Iden Versio. Also has Grievous so hopefully rework for him in this game. Maybe Vader too. And whatever DLCs bring.

Yea I def see toons coming from here but more so on the FO side.

They came out with CLS when they did because the whales were crying the blues about the meta being boring.

And now we have the super interesting and exciting CLS-Meta. Yay.
    They came out with CLS when they did because the whales were crying the blues about the meta being boring.

And now we have the super interesting and exciting CLS-Meta. Yay.

lol...don't worry. CLS will be playing pinochle with QGJ, Maul, and Rex eventually.
  • 4 way cribbage?
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • What's that card game. Rhymes with bass cole?
  • hS_ wrote: »
    Dont forget Battlefront 2 that is coming it has few new characters Bossk and Iden Versio. Also has Grievous so hopefully rework for him in this game. Maybe Vader too. And whatever DLCs bring.

I so want Bossk been wondering where he was for awhile now.
  • AleranCoda wrote: »
    hS_ wrote: »

I so want Bossk been wondering where he was for awhile now.

Hunting Wookiee probably lol
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Put some speculations on my name
    Rumpelstiltskin!

birdman?!
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Assassin droids too
  • R2 event and thrawn event returning. They might be released same way as palp and yoda now.
    Na for a legendary type of event - talzin.
    CLS - returning in November for 2 year anny.
    Really hope no ds tb anytime soon. Winter seems to equal ds love for the devs.