BB-8 Legendary Event Thread

Replies

  • Dr_Alan_Grant
    51 posts Member
    edited January 24
    I have a g10 zylo and a g12 FOTP, with good mods on zylo, will I be ok? Got 6* bb8 last time. FOST was a long farm...
  • Tigzie wrote: »
    Woodroward wrote: »
    Germi wrote: »
    I would even say 7* and G8-9 min with good mods and full Omega abilities to be sure ..

    I remember reading a Dev response that said that events were tuned to be more about mods than gear.

    I've beaten every other legendary event with G8 characters and rarely did I have Omegas on more than a couple abilities.

    It's true my Phoenix weren't ready to 7 star Thrawn, but I've had them ready at G8 level 85 7* level 7-8 abilities for some time and I have no doubt I will get him 7* next month.

    So while we don't "know" about this event yet... we know. G8 will be good enough, and you will not need max abilities on everyone. Mostly level 7 with some level 8s and 6s will be good enough.

    You won't get thrawn 7* with g8s mate, even krakens were getting pheonix to g9 minimum for the thrawn 7*

    FYI, I got thrawn 7* with g8.
  • Blizzisme wrote: »
    Tigzie wrote: »
    Woodroward wrote: »
    Germi wrote: »
    I would even say 7* and G8-9 min with good mods and full Omega abilities to be sure ..

    I remember reading a Dev response that said that events were tuned to be more about mods than gear.

    I've beaten every other legendary event with G8 characters and rarely did I have Omegas on more than a couple abilities.

    It's true my Phoenix weren't ready to 7 star Thrawn, but I've had them ready at G8 level 85 7* level 7-8 abilities for some time and I have no doubt I will get him 7* next month.

    So while we don't "know" about this event yet... we know. G8 will be good enough, and you will not need max abilities on everyone. Mostly level 7 with some level 8s and 6s will be good enough.

    You won't get thrawn 7* with g8s mate, even krakens were getting pheonix to g9 minimum for the thrawn 7*

    FYI, I got thrawn 7* with g8.

    I got Thrawn with g8s only too. It's not easy by any means but it's possible
  • can't wait for the basketball to come back around..
  • B0untryHR7 wrote: »
    Blizzisme wrote: »
    Tigzie wrote: »
    Woodroward wrote: »
    Germi wrote: »
    I would even say 7* and G8-9 min with good mods and full Omega abilities to be sure ..

    I remember reading a Dev response that said that events were tuned to be more about mods than gear.

    I've beaten every other legendary event with G8 characters and rarely did I have Omegas on more than a couple abilities.

    It's true my Phoenix weren't ready to 7 star Thrawn, but I've had them ready at G8 level 85 7* level 7-8 abilities for some time and I have no doubt I will get him 7* next month.

    So while we don't "know" about this event yet... we know. G8 will be good enough, and you will not need max abilities on everyone. Mostly level 7 with some level 8s and 6s will be good enough.

    You won't get thrawn 7* with g8s mate, even krakens were getting pheonix to g9 minimum for the thrawn 7*

    FYI, I got thrawn 7* with g8.

    I got Thrawn with g8s only too. It's not easy by any means but it's possible

    I actually one-shot it with g8s (plus zeta on Sabine) but I am well aware that that is the aberration. I'm sure RNG will catch up to me from here on out.
    B_O_S_S_K in SW:G | G O R N in ST:T
  • B_O_S_S_K wrote: »
    B0untryHR7 wrote: »
    Blizzisme wrote: »
    Tigzie wrote: »
    Woodroward wrote: »
    Germi wrote: »
    I would even say 7* and G8-9 min with good mods and full Omega abilities to be sure ..

    I remember reading a Dev response that said that events were tuned to be more about mods than gear.

    I've beaten every other legendary event with G8 characters and rarely did I have Omegas on more than a couple abilities.

    It's true my Phoenix weren't ready to 7 star Thrawn, but I've had them ready at G8 level 85 7* level 7-8 abilities for some time and I have no doubt I will get him 7* next month.

    So while we don't "know" about this event yet... we know. G8 will be good enough, and you will not need max abilities on everyone. Mostly level 7 with some level 8s and 6s will be good enough.

    You won't get thrawn 7* with g8s mate, even krakens were getting pheonix to g9 minimum for the thrawn 7*

    FYI, I got thrawn 7* with g8.

    I got Thrawn with g8s only too. It's not easy by any means but it's possible

    I actually one-shot it with g8s (plus zeta on Sabine) but I am well aware that that is the aberration. I'm sure RNG will catch up to me from here on out.

    My abilities were in the 5s and 6s, I didn't even have all the omegas. So I'm sure a zeta is gonna make all the difference
  • When is bb8 expected back?
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited January 26
    B0untryHR7 wrote: »
    Blizzisme wrote: »
    Tigzie wrote: »
    Woodroward wrote: »
    Germi wrote: »
    I would even say 7* and G8-9 min with good mods and full Omega abilities to be sure ..

    I remember reading a Dev response that said that events were tuned to be more about mods than gear.

    I've beaten every other legendary event with G8 characters and rarely did I have Omegas on more than a couple abilities.

    It's true my Phoenix weren't ready to 7 star Thrawn, but I've had them ready at G8 level 85 7* level 7-8 abilities for some time and I have no doubt I will get him 7* next month.

    So while we don't "know" about this event yet... we know. G8 will be good enough, and you will not need max abilities on everyone. Mostly level 7 with some level 8s and 6s will be good enough.

    You won't get thrawn 7* with g8s mate, even krakens were getting pheonix to g9 minimum for the thrawn 7*

    FYI, I got thrawn 7* with g8.

    I got Thrawn with g8s only too. It's not easy by any means but it's possible

    I agree. I'm another one who got him 7* at g8
  • The question is, when will he return. I am ready this time around.
  • Kyno
    16660 posts Moderator
    Moved to the fancy new BB8 sub
  • With KRU farmable now, should I try for him instead of one of the other toons?
  • With KRU farmable now, should I try for him instead of one of the other toons?
    Absolutely. I'd do him over FOST all day.
  • Woodroward wrote: »
    With KRU farmable now, should I try for him instead of one of the other toons?
    Absolutely. I'd do him over FOST all day.

    Agreed. The deal is too good to pass up.
  • I am f2p and want to replace FOO with FOSTP, cause it is now farmable in Guild Store and easier to get for me compared to FOO (I also have some other more important toons to get in Cantine Store for now). Is it a very bad idea for first order team or it is ok? And what setting would be better for the event then.
    1. Phasma (L) FOTP, FOSTP, KR, KRU or
    2. KRU (L) KR FOTP FOSTP FOST
    Or some other?
  • RacerDejak wrote: »
    Everybody know that the event will be back in December. BB8 will be required in *7 to unlock jedi Rey at *7.

    Oh, more lightside to unlock lightside? Here is my shocked face. :neutral: They don't even try to hide the bias anymore do they? What you wanna bet the next darkside requires lightside too. Was already 4:5 requiring lightside.

    @DEATHCOYOTE With the exception of the hero's journeys, all events besides yoda require the opposite side. Maybe try out light side and see if you like them, wait for the developers to add some more DS to the game, and chill out instead of whining.
  • Random9 wrote: »
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    Everybody know that the event will be back in December. BB8 will be required in *7 to unlock jedi Rey at *7.

    Oh, more lightside to unlock lightside? Here is my shocked face. :neutral: They don't even try to hide the bias anymore do they? What you wanna bet the next darkside requires lightside too. Was already 4:5 requiring lightside.

    @DEATHCOYOTE With the exception of the hero's journeys, all events besides yoda require the opposite side. Maybe try out light side and see if you like them, wait for the developers to add some more DS to the game, and chill out instead of whining.

    It’s not whining if the facts I mention are true. It’s pointing it out to people who don’t want to hear it. I don’t force you to reply. The LS has received a ton of free characters. FACT. LS unlocks a ton of free characters, also a FACT.

    Yoda, GK, Han, CLS, JREY, R2, BB8.

    EP and THRAWN are all DS gets.

    I’m not the only one who has asked for them to add DS raid toons, and I’m hoping that’s what we get with the new raid. I’m excited for it.
  • What would be the strategy for a FO team like this:

    Krum (L), Phasma, FOO, Kylo, FOTFP?

    I guess Krum lead is better than Phasma lead for this event, right?
Sign In or Register to comment.